BAD GUY!

❛ and i'm the bad guy, ❜
.     .     .    .

             MONSTERS WEREN'T BORN, they were created and the Thomas family morphed Tanya Millicent Thomas into one by leaving her out in the dark, and the devil claimed her as his own. Ever since the birth of the newest, and youngest, girl, Tanya was left out. Everything had to go to Ronnie and it made her angry, so very angry! Ronnie this, Ronnie that! Sometimes, Tanya was tempted to kill her little sister but she didn't have the heart to. She didn't understand, she wasn't treated like this after the birth of Dalton, as he was a year younger than her. Why was Ronnie changing everything? It instilled a new kind of hate towards her younger sister and it scared her, how can a four year old hate a baby so much?

Then Tanya went to Hogwarts, sorted into Slytherin though it took the Hat seven minutes to decide whether it wanted her in Hufflepuff or Slytherin. There she made friends, Rowan Pucey, who she was sure was very obsessed with books, Hinora Chang, who was actually a Ravenclaw and so goddamn mean, and Andromeda Black, who was so sweet, so pure, so innocent. And Tanya fell for her, stupid, depressed, mean Tanya fell for the goddess from above but she never told her, she's the devil after all.

          ANDROMEDA BLACK WASN'T as pure as people painted her to be. She had to be evil, really, that's the only explanation she could come up with. She left Bellatrix to hurt Narcissa and herself, and she had to be the spawn of the devil because that's what Cissy said when she confessed that she had feelings for Tanya Thomas. Cissy told her to keep quiet about her newfound feelings as Tanya wasn't a boy and that their father was literally going to murder both of them, as Cissy knew after all.

So that's what Andromeda Black did, she kept quiet, even after Tanya kissed her, even after the former wrote her a note of why she had to disappear. Andromeda Black was a coward.

OR

              IN WHICH TWO girls love each other more than they actually should and the world hates them for it.

❛ white shirt, now red, ❜
.     .     .     .

CAST!

tanya thomas
━ ❛ I LOVE YOU!
portrayed by hayley law

andromeda black━ ❛ I'M SCARED! ❜portrayed by adelaide cane

andromeda black
━ ❛ I'M SCARED!
portrayed by adelaide cane

andromeda black━ ❛ I'M SCARED! ❜portrayed by adelaide cane

also.     .     .     .

charlie melton is rowan pucey
young rosamund pike is narcissa black
lalisa manobon is hinora chang
chance perdomo is ambrose zabini
rest of the cast as your imagination