Flywheel Hosting Review 2023: Pros, Cons & Pricing:

Flywheel hosting is one of the industry-leading services that provides remarkable features, and assistance to help your online presence grow quickly.

Founded in 2012, this US-based web hosting service has helped a plethora of web designers and web developers worldwide build smooth performing websites.

In this Flywheel web hosting review, we'll discuss everything you need to get started.

What is Flywheel Web Hosting?

Flywheel web hosting is an experienced hosting service led by professionals in the industry. It offers products specific for improving every area of running a high-quality website. Not only does the company understand the unique pain points of its customers but also assists you at every step to get maximum results.

Features of Flywheel Web Hosting

Flywheel's hosting solutions offer easy-to-use features to the customers.
You can get started easily and trust the features to build and run a top-notch website based on your requirements.
Let's discuss the core features of Flywheel web hosting.

Multipurpose Dashboard: Flywheel managed hosting provides a multipurpose dashboard which you can use to manage every aspect of all your websites.
It's simple to operate and comes with collaboration features to work with web designers and developers seamlessly.

Advanced security and backups: The company offers SSL and supports 2FA via popular apps like Google Authenticator and Authy or by SMS to keep your data and site secure. You also get automatic backups for all your files regularly, which you can restore anytime.

Excellent support: Flywheel managed hosting has a dedicated team of trained professionals who offer 24/7/365 customer support through phone, email, live chat, and support tickets. You can expect a reply within a few hours. Their website also has extensive free resources to guide you with precise steps to execute an action.

source-https://topratedhostings.com/flywheel-review-2023-pros-cons-pricing/