29

A/n: okay you guys, I have a very important question to ask, VERY. important question 😋.

Would you guys like Reo x Hyo instead? Someone suggested it and tbh it seems really cute.

But I won't do it unless you guys are comfortable with it 😭.

Continuation.

"Okay...so now what do we do Bachira." Hyo asked who was holding a rugby ball.

"They're like a pack of dogs waiting to be fed with how they're crowding around us." Bachira mumbled and sighed.

"Hey, are we allowed to pass the ball throughout our teammates to get it to the other side?" Hyo asked.

"As long as you don't drop it or get tagged by the other team." Sae responded.

Bachira and Hyo shared a glance.

"Should we?" Hyo asked.

"Sure." Bachira grinned and took the ball running for it.

Hyo was a bit surprised but nonetheless ran the opposite way as he was trying his best to not get tug by the opposing team.

"Throw it Bachira!" Reo said.

"Kick it??" Bachira asked.

"NOT KICK IT, THROW IT!" Hyo yelled.

Well, Bachira ended up kicking it...and as a result, Bachira got tug and Hyo couldn't catch the ball in time since he was way too far away, so he ended up getting tagged as well.

"Great going Bachira." Hyo sighed.

"I didn't know." Bachira shrugged.

"I told you!" Hyo said.

"Didn't hear." Bachira shrugged again.

"Well I'm not saving them." Rin said as he was getting ready to run.

"Nagi?" Reo asked.

"Yeah, yeah." Nagi sighed.

"Can we only save one person at once?" Reo asked.

"Mhm~" Kaiser nodded who was currently walking in front of Hyo as if guarding him.

"You can goose guard?!" Hyo whined.

"Just move around Hyo." Bachira laughed.

"Such a hassle." Nagi mumbled before running into the other half of the field.

Nagi was running for Bachira before Sae suddenly ran up behind him. Nagi only just happened to avoid being tugged since he managed to jump over Bachira and tapped him.

"Get caught again you're staying on this side." Nagi sighed as he walked back with Bachira.

"Reoo~! Come save meee!" Hyo pleaded.

"Uh- how?" Reo asked as there were 3 people guarding him.

"Is that even allowed." Isagi mumbled.

"Oh well, we just do it back to them." Chigiri shrugged.

One of the players on the other team finally ran across the field but Bachira more than easily got them.

"Why y'all goose guarding me, I'm not even that good." Hyo sighed as he was now laying on the grass.

"Less people on your team means we have an advantage." One of them replied.

"Hey- you guys Sae!" Isagi called out.

Sae managed to sprint past Rin and Kurona, since they weren't really paying attention. Chigiri on the other hand managed to tag him before he could enter.

"You see Isagi, now we goose guard." Chigiri said as he sat in front of Sae.

"Okay." Isagi shrugged and sat down beside Chigiri.

Reo was trying not to laugh as Hyo already burst into laughter.

It stayed the same like that for around 30 minutes, nobody getting a goal.

"Isagi! Pass the ball!" Hyo yelled.

"Huh?" Isagi said confused who was standing in the square with Rin.

"Throw it?" Rin mumbled.

"Where?" Isagi asked.

"Chigiri maybe?" Rin said pointing to Chigiri who looked like he was about to run through.

"Well, here goes then." Isagi said as he ran out of the square, sliding down on the grass to avoid Sae.

Isagi threw the ball as Chigiri already ran out onto the field and caught the ball running over to where Hyo was on their side of the field.

"Hyo! Catch!" Chigiri yelled as he threw the ball.

Hyo jumped up and caught the ball landing on the ground. Hyo and Kurona shared a glance before happily jumping excited since they finally got a point after so long.

"Surprised they're holding up so well." Reo mumbled.

"The other team is taking this too seriously, Kaiser is just guarding Isagi all the time." Nagi tilted his head.

"He did that to Hyo, so I'm not that surprised." Reo shrugged.

"Yeah but that was only once...who knows." Nagi sighed.

"Okay now come save me Chigiri." Isagi said as he was currently sitting down since he was tugged, with of course Kaiser literally right next to him.

Currently though, since Rin was still in the square, he was able to pick the ball back up but was met with Sae. Their eyes basically throwing daggers at each other.

"Do we...try to assist Rin..?" Bachira mumbled to Hyo.

"I don't know, he seems self centred." Hyo shrugged.

"Go help him already, it just means we get another point." Reo explained.

"Alright..." Both Bachira and Hyo sighed and walked to the line.

"How though." Hyo asked.

"Run and pray." Bachira grinned.

"Why are their eyes on us even though we haven't even stepped on their side." Hyo asked.

"Maybe they like us." Bachira shrugged playfully.

"What." Hyo mumbled.

"Kidding~ now uh, should we get Isagi first?" Bachira asked.

"Chigiris got him." Hyo pointed to Chigiri already walking back with Isagi.

"Nevermind then..lets just go."

A/n: i literally wrote this in school, LMFAO.

Anyways, Kaiser, Nagi, Rin....y'all confusing me, so atp I might as well do multiple so you guys are all happy.