Prologue

"Will it hurt?" I ask, bouncing my leg up and down as the woman in front of me, looking like she's dressed for a funeral, glares at me. "Maybe. I haven't personally been given the opportunity to have this specific serum" I nod, watching her prepare the needle. "So, what- what exactly does this serum do?"
I swallow hard as she glares at me;
"Have they not told you about the serum and it's affects?" I shake my head no and she sighs heavily, holding her temples by her fingertips;
"You'll be injected with the serum" she begins, watching me carefully as I nod. "Your entire physical appearance will be changed, your voice will a little also." She glares at me and I nod, swallowing hard.
"Along with this" she says, walking towards me, her heels clicking against the marble floors as she stands inches away; "You'll be given a new identity; a new birth certificate, ID, passport... Everything" She says, putting the needle near my neck, making me turn towards the mirror, looking at myself.
"Do you think you'll be able to go through with this?" I continue to look at myself in the mirror; "Yes" I whisper, closing my eyes.

Ok! Sorry guys for the short prologue (I promise that the chapters won't be this short) but anyway! I want to thank all my old and new readers for nearly getting 'Falling Or Flying' to 300 reads! Ohmysweetgoddness I never thought I'd get that many! I also want to thank eI-LEEN6 and Page-13 for making this book cover! (They made it a while ago, I was just stupid and forgot I had the cover sitting in my gmail! (/.\) ) anyway! I hope you all enjoy the book and I'll try as hard as I can to be on as much as I can to continue updating BOTH books!