Meeting the Family

The gps says I will arrive in 5 minutes but here are no houses anywhere near just insanely tall bushes that where perfectly trimmed. When the gps tells me i am at the house all i see is a big gate with an long driveway up to a house. I look at my brothers text about the address. Yup, this was the right place. Well I hope he pays good. I pull up to the gate and push the speaker button, it rings for a few seconds then a lady answers " Hi, how may I help you?" I respond " Umm, I am here for the nannying job." She hums " Ah yes, welcome" The gates open "thank yo-" she hanged up. " okay great start" I whisper to myself anxiously as I pull in. They had a huge fountain in the center and I felt out of place in my small van. I look up and i cant even see the top of the house. I suddenly see a silhouette in one of the window looking down at me not a child a man he was on the phone. I avoid looking up as I get out of the car. I get my back pack out of the back of the car and a suit case. It hasn't hit me yet that I am going to be living here for the next few months. I close the trunk and start walking up the stairs that leed to the front door. I work up the courage to hit the door bell. When a lady wearing a black dress with a white apron on with her hair in a neat bun. I swear if i have to wear that uniform this will end quickly. She welcomes me in and takes my luggage as soon as we make it to the living room there are children running around the house. One of them is gonna trip on there face and brake there nose if they keep going. A baby is crying in the crib and the maid looks like she hasn't gotten sleep in the last three days, and guess what, the father is no where to be found. I take a deep breath and prepare myself for a long day. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs the sound of a mans work shoes. Thank the lord. I look towards the stair as man with black dress shoes, black pants, in a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled which leads your eyes to his wrist which has a big gold watch on it, his hands are in his pockets but I am sure that they were big, strong and what I would describe as square. His hair was pushed back and went perfectly with his sharp jawline which lead to the gold chain on his neck that had a small cross on it. Handsome wasn't a good enough word to describe this man. " Linda, I got it from here" He says to I am assuming the maid. She leaves to go the I think was the kitchen which at a glance was... messy. Poor lady. " You must be Elaine, sorry for the mess, we have been going through tough times as I assume you have heard." I smile " Yes thats me, don't worry about the mess I don't expect everything to be perfect," he walks over to the crib and picks up the baby that had been crying. The kids come running through and stopped as they saw there father. " Kids meet Ms. Elaine, she will be watching you while daddy works. Can you please introduce yourselves."  The two running around where boys and judging by the clothing of the baby it looked to be a girl maybe only a few months old. The tall boy which I am guessing is the oldest introduces himself first "Hello Ms. Elaine, I am Ethan."  The other shorter boy say " I am Henry and thats Lilly," he points to the baby in the mans arms. The man starts walking towards me he says, " Im Riley, ill give you my number in case you need help, I will quickly walk you through a few things for Lilly but the boys are pretty responsible..." he says as I hand him my phone and he give the boys a behave yourself glare. The smile back up at him as he puts his number in my phone.  We start heading towards the kitchen he opens the fridge which has breast milk for Lilly. " We are gonna finish using breast milk until it runs out... Mary's orders but when it does run out just use the formula," I guessing Mary is the ex. I respond " Perfect,"  he looks down at his watch, " shoot, sorry Ms. Elaine for the quick turn around but I have to jump on a call I will text you nap schedules and a few other things, thank you so much for your help."  He hands me Lilly in a rush and starts jogging off. "Yup" I huff after he is out of ear shot. " You guys wanna watch a movie? What about cars?" They smile at each other. They run off to the living room again and when i make it there they are already sitting in there spots on the coach. I grab the remote luckily it looks like the one at my old apartment. I turn on cars and that keeps the kids occupied. I am holding Lilly and she is slowly getting sleepy. I pull out my phone and my contacts is still open to Riley Rivers as a contact. Huh, Riley Rivers i open safari and type his name in. It pulls up quick and a lot of stuff pops up about his recent divorce with Mary Rivers. There are also some pictures and it has a link to his instagram, twitter etc.. I talks about his company RR. I scroll past all the divorce stuff and find out he is 32, damn he doesn't look a day over 25, he is 6,1 , his birthday is June 16 1990, he own his own company, and he was born in North Carolina but now lives in California. Damn what have I gotten myself into.