his rose my toung

This will be a roman x virgil smut it will be dom and sub relationship dom:roman sub:virgil

Virgil gave roman a rose as roman then kisses virgil hand softly and sweetly.virgil blushes and goses thanks again for the date. Roman smerks who said it was over baby boy he says as he cups virgils cheek pulling him close qnd deeply kissing him with toung. Virgil melts into his arms kissing back as his pants gets tighter.he pulls back Blushing mess looking at his master and goses roman my bed or yours he goses hallway closet. Virgil laughs and goses why because were gay? Roman laughs going no silly bat because it brings the danger of getting caught.he puts virgil purple and black collar on, then starts rub his buge.virgil trys to not moun as they go in the closet janus goses down with patton to make cookies together so roman wispers dont make a peep while we have sex and i buy you that trantrala that you want virgil grabs his has and squeeze 1 time for yes. Roman wispers remember squeeze my hand 3 times if you ever want to stop or if im going to hard and ruff on you virgil wispers in his ear yes master. Roman wispers good boy as he slowly takes off there pants and starts to suck off virgil,all while virgil holding his mouth to not moun but is moving his hips in Roman mouth as roman gets hard knowing his boyfriend is enjoying himself and face fucking him oh so cute like.he goses a bit faster practically holding roman head for he needed this for a while now roman sucking and slightly mouning on virgil dick making it more pleasing virgil biteing on his hoodie so he dont moun and alredy droing at the thought of hopefully being fucked all night. Roman sucking and looks up holding his boyfriend knows to cum virgil grabs his hair and cums deeply in his throat. Roman drinks all and stands up and goses you were such a good boy for that in virgil ear practically sending shivers down his spine as his master was gonna fuck him greatly tonight. By this time patton and janus was makeing out in the kitchen as the cookies cook and janus knew right when he walked by the closet that the other two were in the closet fucking each other greatly. I mean they were being sneaky and of course there gonna lie so he alredy knew. Roman goses so they dont know keep bitting your kisses virgils neck hoodie kisses it again and starts to kiss him all the way down biteing his ass as virgil mouns softly in his hoodie he then puts on a condom so it be easier to clean he wants to be sneaky afther all but he would love to make virgil his cream pie filled lover. But for tonight  he gonna do it this way to easy clean as he slips it on he kissing virgils neck giving hickys as he lines himself up with virgils entrance. Ready spooky pup he wispers in virgils ears as he then holds him by his waste and his other hand holding virgils, he enters him slowly and let him stay there till virgil ready to take it all in since it only halfway in. virgil lets him know he is ready as he goses all the way in to the point you can see his dick outline in virgils stomach if they had the light on. He then starts to slowly trust into virgil and  covers his mouth as he starts to go fast and a bit hard virgil mouns into romans mouth making patton go did you hear something as they eat the cookies and janus going no lets um have a little adult play time he says as he puts his hand on pattons leg. Patton looks at him blushing and kisses him as they go to janus room.back to the closet we find roman fucking virgil ruff like and hitting his spot just right each time. Virgil a melting mess and as he mouns and drolls into roman hand he puts virgil hoodie in his mouth to make his boyfriend quit so he can use both hands to hold his boyfriend close to him fucking him like a wolf in heat. He keeps on as virgils dick twitches making me arch his back as he cums into a sock roman put on his dick. Roman keeps on going faster and harder till he cums a lot and  pulls out he cleans up gets them dresses as virgil is now quite tried and been fucked amazingly. He carrys his boyfriend to virgils bedroom and  lays him in his bed. Virgil sleeply asks master will you take off my callor, was i a good boy,and can i get that pet? He takes off virgil collar and goses my love  you were the  best boy im glad that when i got home form being at a work thing for a few days you set up that date gave me a rose and gave me your body to love on and care for. Virgil smiles and goses and the pet? Roman goses yes tomorrow. They cuddle up kiss and said goodnight as they fall alseep in each others arms.    

        Time skips they both walk in the door virgil with pet trantrala in a tank in hand a happy roman holding him as janus smiles and stares at them knowing  there screat. The end