the beginning

In the heart of the deserted neighborhoods of old Sudan stands a house haunted by terrifying ghosts, known as the "Cursed House". This house has attracted terror and fear for centuries, as its legends abound with mysterious deaths and tragedies.

Youssef and Mohamed, two poor brothers, decide to face their miserable fate when they hear about the "cursed house" that offers wealth to anyone who dares to enter. They are strongly drawn to adventure, hoping for a better future for their family, tormented by needs.

The two brothers wander the dark alleys of the house, where they are overwhelmed by the bloody calm and the deadly atmosphere of fear. They breathe in the stench of corruption and rot that fills the air, while whispered cries come from dark corners.

The ancient walls reveal the secrets of the terrifying past, as the ghosts of the poor who lost their lives appear there. The worn-out dolls watch the two brothers with creepy eyes, waiting for their catastrophic attack

The two brothers reach the final hall, which is radiated by faint rays from the fading moon. There they meet a mysterious figure holding a mysterious scroll in his hand. Curiosity pulsates in the depths of both of them to know what lies inside.

The mysterious figure appears as an old Sudanese astrologer, and says in a terrifying voice: "The key to wealth and success is inside this scroll, but the price will be heavy and deadly."