Someone's fantasy

There was a boy who was lost in the woods.  He thought it was fun, his imagination is not safe.  He thinks the woods are his friends and the sky is his enemy. He said “Hey friend can you help me defeat the sky?”, And the tree accepted it the boy was so happy.

After an hour he trained... He is now ready. He said “Hey friend can you lift me up please?”, Now he is at the top of the tree he was punching the air, but in his imagination the sky was getting tortured and getting defeated.

After 5 hours he finally defeated the sky.  He is so exhausted that he fell asleep in the top of the tree.

In the morning he was confused what happened. He woke up from the real world and he was so scared that he can’t go down. He tried to face his fear but his imagination happened again. He had another episode of his imagination. The wind said “jump and I’ll make you fly” he said “sure but I am a bit scared”.  He jumped and the wind laughed at him and he woke up from the real world and he fell and died. Turns out that his fantasy world is really made by a demon to kill him.

His head are covered with blood and his back is broken. After 3 days he got found by a traveller and called the police “Please help there is a dead boy” immediately the police came and after several days he got buried.

Now that the demon killed his target already he found an another target to kill with the same method.
To be continued...