Ch.1

Heyyy peeps, Ashui is the name for the son bcs I still don't know the name.

Sang-woo point of view

I saw how my best friend was in the game, I didn't know he needed money that bad I could have lent him some, with this job everything has been great, well the downside is I drink at night because I know I have blood of innocent people on my hands.

I gulped thickly as I pretended to be okay, seeing how Gi-hun befriend a young girl, 067, and 001. Seeing how he kept a bright smile, like always.

But then a dark skinned boy approached the small group nervously, something about him caught my attention, Number 199.

I know this is the purge, where people are going to try and kill each other in their sleep. But they still haven't played the red light, green light game.

As me and the other guards got ready, we sent them out of the way to the camp field seeing the huge creepy doll.

It was my turn to be speak as the Square singles me, I lightly place the end of my gun on the floor.

"This game is red light, green light for those who haven't played, these are the instructions. When the doll turns, if you move and she sees you, you'll be eliminated, Understood", some people nob other people whisper among themselves on how childish it was. I said nothing and walked back in seeing everything through a screen.

Soon as the doll turns you her say "Green", as these two people start running, and when she turns around, this kid falls. "red light" she said shooting him as people started to panic. I see how Gi-hun slowly moved with number 001. "Red light" was heard seeing how number one and Gi-hun stopped on time and more people got shot. I looked over to see number 199 running fast and stopping it's like he's counting the seconds.

Seeing how number 101 crossed first, Gi-hun would have lost his life if it wasn't for number 199.

I saw how number 199 helped Gi-hun get up quickly and run across the finish line. Seeing how everyone else got shot from 456, there was only 374 left.

Most people usually die more often in this game, rather than the  marbal game. In the marble game, you can see the betrayal on one another's face.

But something about player 199 caught my attention, was it because he was an immigrant or because he treats everyone in this game so sweet.

Makes me wonder what got him to the position to play this awful game. As we guided the players in the game back to the room, I saw how Gi-hun befriend player 199, "my name is Ali", he said as Gi-hun introduced himself.

"Ali" I mummer under my breath feeling the warm sweetness fall in my mouth, tasting like cinnamon and sugar cookies. I knew I'll get in trouble if I save Gi-hun and Ali.

But just seeing his plump lips say anything makes me want to drop my gun, the way his eyes would widen because of Gi-hun's jokes, or player 067 says something rude. His sweet laugh was like birds singing to me, all I knew is I gave in to early.

How could he fall for me without knowing who I was, "Dinner!", Yelled my supervisor walking in, he rolled in milk and on egg for each player.

I marched over leaning my gun Infront of me and started helping the supervisor. As we handed out food, I saw how number 101 and is gang got second and how a different number died.

All I cared about was Ali, his beautiful fluffy black hair, suddenly I heard someone speak to me, I look down seeing Ali, "Thank you sir", ugh fuck the way he said sir made me want to kiss him here In front of everyone.

I let a low growl as Gi-hun welcomed him in the group, All I knew he had to be mine. I don't care what it takes, he'll be mine.

I grab my gun and marched out with the stupid triangle, and it looks like I'm guarding tonight the door with another damn circle.

Everyone knows one of the players is a doctor who's getting some extra cash on the side with another guard. The reason I don't do it is because I'm satisfied, I don't need to get in another rabbit hole with greed, thats why it landed me with this damn job.

15 mins pass and the purge started we weren't allowed to stop them until 30 minutes later. I just hope Gi-hun is protecting Ali.

I got impatient and we finally got the signal, I opened the door letting the other guards come in with the caskets.

Seeing Ali safe made my heart patter, seeing his tired expression, scared leaning against Gi-hun..., I felt my heart swell in anger, I clenched my gun as I let the other guards take the dead body out the casket.

I got a signal to announce again, "If anyone is carrying another harmful weapon, we have the right to shoot so don't pull anymore shit", I speak as I trade my post to get rest.

As I walk to my dorm all I can think about is Ali, on how beautiful he is, and his thick accent makes him sound sweet as sugar.

Finally making it to my room I start taking my suit off and stretch, ugh felt good, I lay down and the lights go off, I grab my phone seeing Gi-hun messaged me 72 hours ago practically before he entered this game.

* Gih-hun *: Hey Sang-woo got a chance to win money and pay off the loan sharks, plus I need to pay for my mom she's been diagnosed with diabetes.

I groan, damnit. I wish I looked at this at least two days ago so I could have helped him.
I shut my phone off and go to sleep for the night.

Hey peep let me know if you'll like another chapter