Chapter 1 The Break out

Ella could not sleep at all.Her parents were still fighting about getting a divorce.Ella was just crying in her bed with Mila in her blanket.Mila was her cats name. Ella's father barged into her room."Ella..Pack your bags,we are leaving I have had enough of your mother." Ella's heart sank."Is this really happening??" She thought." Ok dad." Said Ella.She had no other choice because both her parents were abusive but her father was a bit less abusive.

The next day they left for Texas.It was just a 3 hour drive and it was Ella's hometown.They rented an apartment and unpacked their bags. When Ella entered the apartment with Mila and her father,something felt wrong.She started tear up.Her father saw her "Ella what's the matter?" M-mother I miss her. I know she scolds me but-". "MISS ELLA ROSE! CAN YOU STOP THINKING ABOUT YOUR STUPID MOTHER FOR GODS SAKE!" said her father while holding her shoulder tightly. Ella went to her room and layer down on her bed. "Why am I born with these people?" "Can't I just..'Break Free?' " That's when she realized.She had a plan to leave for California Orlando with a train at midnight. She went to the train app on her phone to book a train at 12:25 AM. Ella felt powerful for once.