**AUTHORS NOTE**

This takes place in an AU where each person is born with a unique mark on their body, an intricate symbol or design that is hidden from sight until the moment they meet their destined soulmate. These marks are said to be imbued with the cosmic energy of the universe, connecting two souls that are meant to be together.

When soulmates come into close proximity with each other, the dormant marks on their bodies begin to glow, emitting a soft, ethereal light that signifies their connection. The glow intensifies as they get closer.

However, not everyone's path is straightforward. Some individuals might have multiple potential soulmates, leading to intricate love triangles and heart-wrenching decisions. Others might search for a lifetime, waiting.
—————————————————————
Character leads guide:

-Ester
Ester is a kind soul with a gentle demeanor, battling social anxiety and overthinking tendencies. Despite their worries, they possess a good sense of humor that brightens even the darkest room. Their struggles with social anxiety make it challenging to open up to new people, but once they find trust, they form deep and meaningful connections.

 Their struggles with social anxiety make it challenging to open up to new people, but once they find trust, they form deep and meaningful connections

-Slendermen
Slendermen, a refined gentleman with a captivating British accent. Ruthless and merciless when facing adversaries, he strikes fear into the hearts of those who cross his path. His presence alone commands respect, and he maneuvers through darkness with unparalleled grace and cunning. Beneath his cold exterior, however, lies a fiercely loyal and protective nature. To those he cares about, Slendermen becomes a shield, ready to defend them with his life.

-Jeff the killerJeff, known as Jeff the Killer, is a cocky and flirtatious individual with an undeniable air of angst surrounding him

-Jeff the killer
Jeff, known as Jeff the Killer, is a cocky and flirtatious individual with an undeniable air of angst surrounding him. His confidence borders on arrogance, and he possesses a charm that can captivate those around him. However, beneath this façade lies a darker side - he is prone to violence, particularly towards anyone he perceives as a threat. He forms attachments quickly and can become quite obsessive.

———————————————————————Thats all! Happy reading !!-Your beloved author 🖤

Thats all! Happy reading !!
-Your beloved author 🖤