Introducing the Mythos SMP

Me: Hi everyone! If you haven't read the description yet, I advise you to read it. If you have read it, then it's introduction time.

Rexiipher: You kept that short. Anyway, I'm Rex. I am the second in commander for Vanguard and the head of the war department.

Lilee201: Hi, I'm Lilee, Rex's boss and the leader of Vanguard.

Stardustknight12: Hi, I'm Stardust, the leader of Library.

Kookykarma: Hi, I'm Karma.

Jazzymage: Sup, I'm Jazzy.

Rexiipher: Hahahaha!

Jazzymage: What's so funny, Rex?

Rexiipher: You're the first person to say 'sup' instead of 'hi'.

Jazzymage: Do you have a problem with that?

Rexiipher: No. I don't. I just thought it was funny that you decided to change it up a little.

Jazzymage: Are you mocking the way I speak?!

Rexiipher: No, I'm not. Also ... *draws his sword and puts it inches away from Jazzy's neck* Don't raise your voice at me.

Jazzymage: Chill, man chill!

Misbally: Daddy, Mr. Rex, can you stop fighting?

Rexiipher: Sorry, kid. Didn't see you there. *lowers his sword and puts it away* You're lucky your daughter is watching Jazzy. Otherwise, I would've slit your throat.

Jazzymage: *Falls to the floor* My life just flashed before my eyes.

Lilee201: And the little demented child that stopped Jazzy and Rex from fighting is Jazzy's daughter, Molly.

Misbally: *Hiding behind Jazzy* New people scary.

Vanillra: And I'm Emily.

Me: Of course, Candy will make a few appearances, but she couldn't make it to the introduction day. I also just started watching the Mythos SMP from Rex's P.O.V. I'm currently on episode 3, which is one of his longest streams. I have about an hour left on the video, so please bear with me, and I will update this once people become more frequent and important in his videos. Once again, these are all real people. I placed the minecraft usernames in front of the colon so that if you want to watch it for yourself, you can find it a lot easier.

Candyqueen01: *Kicks down the door and hurries in* Sorry I'm late.

Me: No, you're good, Candy. But I thought that you wouldn't make it.

Candyqueen01: Last minute change of plans. If I remember correctly, this is supposed to be introductions, so, hello, everyone. I'm Candy, and I am the goddess and owner of the server.

Me: Well, there you have it. That is everyone that is important up to episode 3 from Rex.  I'll update this as I continue watching it. If you guys want to see gag ships, I am all for it.

Misbally: Miss Blackpaw, what's a gag ship?

Me: It's two people that you can see together that make you laugh.

Misbally: That makes more sense.

Me: This is the end of the introductions. If you have any comments, questions, and/or dares for the Mythos SMP, feel free to place them in the comments section. By for now, chat.