사랑에 빠진

It's been three weeks since this all happened , you were already accepting your fate of this happening for all school year when suddenly you feel your phone ring

It's been three weeks since this all happened , you were already accepting your fate of this happening for all school year when suddenly you feel your phone ring .

You look at the caller ID and start to get nervous , you pick up while your hands are getting sweaty and shaking you finally answer .

" h-hello ? .. "
" hi .. "
" what do you .. want ? "
" can we just see each other now please ? I have a lot to explain , at the park we always go . "
" Uhm .. Fine i guess bye . "

You stop the call even before he could even say bye , you start to panic when you brush your hair and put on a comfy outfit , you sneak out from your window and into your park journey you go !

𓂃

" you came .. "
" yeah "

You both look at each other for a long time , he finally approaches you and suddenly hugs you .

You were to shocked to do anything , what was that for ? You suddenly pull back and wait for him to say something .

" it's okay "
He said , you still waiting for the explanation .

" I'm .. im sorry for everything , I'm sorry for believing someone i barely knew , im sorry for being a dumbass , I'm sorry for everything i dont Even know why i trusted her ? Youngeun explained everything to me and i felt sorry , i don't know what got into me just please take your time to accept my apology .. "

He said looking down , you look at him and smile , you were waiting for this .
Of course your mind told you to not accept it this easily but your heart said otherwise , you just love him so much .

" it's alright but please never do this again please .. "

He looks at you with widened eyes and hug you , you finally hug him back and then he says

" i love you .. so so much I'm sorry i realised it to late .. "

You were shocked but responded quick .

" i love you too so much ! "

You both look at each other and smile , he asks you to be his girlfriend and you accept it , you both walk away while holding hands !

Han Yujin i love you

New ending ! Did you like it ? I hope so ! Thank you so much for reading this byeee ! ♡