1 |• Your My Best Friend, My Half Soul •|

In the morning.... Thursday, 27th July

My POV's:-

Hey, there... My name is Stella Shepherd, 16 years old. And I'm just a normal schoolgirl.... Which my life is full of strict parents, kinda a loner and just a person that would get added by my classmates if they didn't have their friends with them.... Anyways-

I was just walking to the school when suddenly someone hugged me from behind and said, "Stella!". As I already knew who that was I continue to walking as she walked beside me. "Hey, Ace." I replied.

Well I have many friends, but she's the only one who stay by my side. Ace Corey, who understands me, always comforting me, and knew about my mental health condition.... Even though she's also strict parents like me, but not strict as me though... But still she's mental health is kinda like me... But trust me, even though we're kinda same. We'll never let either of us die first. It's like, if we're die, we're die together. We ain't leaving.

Well she's a year younger than me, but let's just say that we're having the same heights.... She's mostly the tomboy or man style. Her's hair even short and like boy's... I didn't mind it though, it suits her personality... I also kinda like her but my hair is kinda long a bit with a wolf cut... For me, I love both... I sometimes wears feminine clothes or the boy's style. Well, our favourite colour is mostly black and blue...

Then she said, "By the way, do you want to tell me something?". I shook my head, "No, I didn't." I shook my head... lied. She raised her eyebrow, suspicious of my answer... But she just nodded, didn't want to push much. She knows that if I want, I'll tell her later. 

Then we're arrived at school... Welp- the most annoying things.... Why?

"Ace can we take a picture with you?" Some of the girls said. 

Yup, she's kinda popular..... I'm not popular much... Did I?

"Morning, cutie. Here's my number." A boy suddenly came out of nowhere and gave me his number. But before I could even take his number, Ace snatched it and tore up the paper as she gave him a glare and said.

"Sorry, but I don't think I'll let your playboy ass flirting with my bestie. Over my dead body." Ace said as I just walked to my classroom as she gave the boy the middle finger and said "Fuck off." Before following me.

We're both part our ways as we're going to our own classroom.

Time skip- during the co-curriculum activities...

I was sitting on the canteen while doing some Addmath, since there's exam next week... Yes, I did skip- the activities. Nah, I ain't doing it, it's boring anyways...  Where's Ace?

She's having a drama club meetings right now... She just told me that they'll making a short film. And of course she's also in it.

Welp, since I'm a senior now. We're hardly could hangout with eachother.... Our schedules didn't same. Her time school over is 1.30 pm while mine is 2.30 pm. So yeah... We only can hangout when it's recess time or mostly during co-curriculum activities... Or when the co-curriculum time is over and we can walked together to home.... It'll be on 4.30 pm....

I'm actually miss being a junior... I can still act like kids, there's so much fun last year. I could hangout with Ace more since I'm still having the same schedules as her that time... My  class is more quieter... But this year... Is kinda havoc, 39 students in one damn class... It's making me suffocating sometimes...

As five minute before the activities is over, I packed my things and walk to the school gates... I walk to the convenience store then buy a cup of carbonara ramen and frozen Cappuccino. Then I saw Ace with some of her friends... 

I'll just let her be, as I sat down on the table that's for customers, and started to eating the food... Yup, I'm not the type of person that just walk in the group of my friends friend. I only would if they ask me to or I just got invited... Because even if I did walk in the group, I'll just being a fly there... It's not like they will talk to me anyways....

After I done eating and finished drink my iced Cappuccino, I threw the cups inside the bin. Then walked out of the store. I look at my watch, it's 5.00 pm... Ouh... Today is 27th July... That means... tomorrow is my birthday. But...

I felt nothing at all, like my birth dates is just like unimportant things or useless... I feel like it's a date of the mistake was born.

I just continue to walk home by myself, since I don't want to bother Ace's time with her friends.. 

When I finally reached my house, I walk inside and heading to my room. Taking a shower for a bit, change my clothes then wash the clothes. Then I got a text by Ace...

Ace: "Hey, ya' home already?"