CHAPTER TEN; flight attendant training?

——————————————————————

PART ONE
Flight Attendant Training?

——————————————————————

" y/n's point of view "

——————————————————————

AFTER THE WHOLE thing with Beca, I told Stacie I was feeling sick and I wouldn't be going to Beca's dorm. She said she would fill me in on anything when she got back to our dorm, so I spent the rest of the night with Jesse.

Benji was in his bed, snoring quietly on the other side of the room while Jesse and I were lying on his own bed. I had kicked those awful heels off and his sneakers were lying on the ground next to them.

We were lying beside each other, my hand in his as he traced small shapes on the back of it.

I turned my head and kissed his shoulder.

He smiled sleepily, his eyes half-closed.

"Jess, I can go so you can get some sleep, you know?" I whispered and he shook his head.

"No. No, it's fine." He mumbled, opening his eyes. "I'm perfectly fine."

"You're falling asleep." I sat up and checked my phone.

We're staying at Beca's for the night now. Sorry!!

That was fine with me.

I looked back at Jesse and he looked as if he was asleep.

"Hey, Jesse?" I shook his arm lightly and one eye peeked open.

"Mm?"

"I'm gonna go back to my dorm for a minute and change. I hate this skirt."

He sat up and stood up quickly.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he started going through his drawers as quietly as he could without waking up Benji.

"Here." He passed me a pair of pyjama pants and a t-shirt of The Breakfast Club.

I gave him a look. "Really?"

"I had to." He laughed quietly. "I'll turn around while you change."

Then he lied back down and rolled over so his back was to me. So I changed into his clothes, folding my own neatly and leaving them on top of his dresser.

As I started to lay down next to him again, he rolled over and smiled.

"Are you gonna stay the night now?" He asked.

"If that's okay with you. Stacie said she and the others are staying at Beca's tonight." I replied and he nodded.

"Sounds good." He wrapped his arm around me.

I pulled the blanket over the two of us and moved closer, as it was only a single bed.

That was honestly the quickest I had ever fallen asleep before.

——————————————————————

ON THE DAY of the semi-finals, Jesse and I were at the radio station. Luke was downstairs in the booth with headphones on, playing one of Beca's mashups.

Jesse and I had finished stacking CDs, but we were staying up there before we had to leave.

We were behind one of the shelves, my back was against the wall and my arms were around the back of Jesse's neck while his were sitting on my waist.

Making out in the back of the studio probably wasn't the best idea, but until this point in time, we had barely seen each other. We both had constant rehearsals or classes and just things that kept us busy. We had been alone maybe once in the few weeks before now.

Sure, we had been together, but it would be in class or with other people around. And if we did absolutely anything, I'd most likely be kicked out of the Bellas.

So when we heard the door to the studio open, Jesse and I pulled apart quickly.

He chuckled as he went back to 'stacking CDs', while I went and leaned over the railing. Beca, dressed in the full Bellas uniform, was knocking on the window of the booth excitedly.

"This is my track! You're playing my song right now! This is awesome! You like it?" She was exclaiming. "You put it on the radio! That is amazing!"

"It's a sick beat." Luke stated, leaving the booth and Jesse came up beside me with his backpack.

"Yeah, I always thought her beats were pretty sick." I joked and she looked up at me.

The day after the whole getting arrested thing, Beca apologised. And I'm glad she did because everything kind of went back to normal. I understood why she was mad, and I didn't blame her.

"Hey, Becky, listen, spring break, I want you to take the night shift." Luke said to Beca and I walked over to grab my bag. "Play your music. The DJ at the Garage does a brilliant version of this, but yours? It's better."

"Yeah it is."

Jesse and I both started going down the stairs. I needed to get ready anyway.

"I'm gonna listen to her tonight. I think you should... You should come with." Luke invited.

"I have a thing." Bella replied.

"Flight attendant training?" Luke asked and I rolled my eyes.

"It's, uh, Barden Bellas. I have—" She pointed to me as I made it to the bottom of the stairs. "We have the semi-finals tonight."

"Really? I did not have you pegged as an a cappella girl." Luke said to Beca.

"Uh, yeah... Me neither." She awkwardly laughed. "But here I am."

"See you later, Bec." I nodded as I walked past and Jesse waved.