Locked In

He was cooling down after a fight & went into a random classroom. You happened to be studying in the same classroom. He turned around to leave but the door was locked. He could have easily picked the lock but decided to take a seat & wait. You're trying to ignore him but he won't stop staring at you.

"If you keep staring at me, you'll burn a hole through my head, Mattheo."

"First name basis already? Jeez, take me out on a date first."

You got up, grabbed your stuff & went to the door.

"I already tried that, love."

"Pet names already? Jeez, take me out on a date first."

He just kept staring at you.

You walked over to a desk & sat on it.

"Pick the lock."

"What."

"Pick. The. Lock"

He stood up, walking over to you. He tilted his head as he got closer.

"No."

He was standing between your legs, staring at you. You finally had a moment to take in his face. He had a fresh cut on the bridge of his nose & a bruise was starting to blossom on his temple. You reached a hand up to touch it.

Normally, he would smack your hand away. But he didn't.

"Does it hurt?"

He seemed to relax at your touch, still staring into your eyes.

"Yes." his gaze shifted to your lips.

Placing both of his hands on your thighs, he inched closer, snaking them up to your waist. Your hand dropped from his temple, now resting on his chest. Before you could think twice, you gave him a quick peck on the lips.

His mouth hung open for a second, dumbfounded. His grip on your waist tightened as he kissed you harder, a real kiss. You both melted into it, trying to get as close to each other as possible.

You heard the door click & a first-year student walked in. You both stared at him, scaring him out of the room, looked back at each other, and started laughing. He couldn't stop grinning at you, playing with the hem of your shirt.

The bells rang. Giving him another quick peck on the cheek, you hopped off the desk and grabbed your stuff. He took your hand and led you out into the halls, walking you to your next class.