𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵

The school festival was fast approaching and just about every girl on the planet was screaming about the charity date auction. 

"(Y/n), are you excited for the auction?" asked Zoe, you had become quite close after hanging out at the restaurant a few weeks before. 

"Not really.." you groaned, head down on the lunch table as your hair covered your face. 

"What?! Why not?" she exclaimed, as if what you said was criminal. 

"I don't know.. I still don't really know anybody, why would I want to pay money to date some random guy?" 

"Don't be like that, (Y/n). Just bid on whoever you think is hot." 

"Fine, then who are you bidding on?" you teased, putting your head up. 

Her face went a bright red and she stiffened up in her seat. 

"THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!" she yelled as you covered your ears. 

But you were actually curious. What kind of guy would she be saving money to go out with? 

"Y'know what would be interesting..?" you began, a devilish grin painted your face. 

Zoe looked at you with wide eyes, frantically shaking her head while begging "(Y/n), please no.." As if she knew you were going to say something absolutely insane. 

What you were going to say wasn't even that crazy. 

"I think it'd be interesting if there was a charity date auction but with girls instead." 

Zoe's body went limp as she flopped herself onto the table. 

"Don't be so dramatic, I didn't even say anything weird this time." you giggled, poking the girl's body. 

"..." 

"See, even Jay thinks you're being dramatic!" you cackled, while unconsciously hitting Jay's arm, as you laughed at the girl. 

"But no, seriously, I think a female charity auction would be fun to see." 

"MY QUEEN!!" shouted a familiar group, as they sprinted to your table in record time. 

Oh no... 

"YOUR WISH IS OUR COMMAND, WE WILL CREATE OUR OWN CHARITY AUCTION AND PUT YOU UP FOR BIDDING!!" 

"Nobody sai-" 

"WE WILL ARRANGE IT FOR THE DAY OF THE FESTIVAL!! WE WILL SUCCESSFULLY CARRY OUT YOUR ORDERS!" the simps yelled, marching off before you could say anything. 

For a fan club that prioritizes their queen and gives in to her every demand, they really suck at listening to what she says. 

You groaned as you flopped onto the table, Zoe now laughing at you as Jay placed a hand on your shoulder in an attempt to comfort you. 

'They were definitely going to make an auction anyway, whether I said anything about it or not..' 

"Can you guys shut up?!" Zack spat. "Jeez Zoe... Why did you have to bring (Y/n) over here.." 

"Stop that Zack!!" Mira scolded. 

"But Mira!!" 

"No buts! Be nice to (Y/n)! She's my friend too." 

"But she brought her simps! Everywhere she goes there's some sort of chaos." he complained, acting as if you purposely called the fan club over earlier. 

You perked back up, a smirk on your face as you walked to the other side of the table to sit next to Zack. As you sat down, you placed your hand on his, grabbing his tie with the other and pulling him close.