taffeta

"Well, if I had to close with anyone, I'm glad it's with you." Melanie smiled at the compliment as she grabbed another set of books and categorized them before climbing the ladder and putting them on the shelf.

"Okay, that's the last of it,"  Penelope announced as she shut off the lights in the stacks and double-checked her clipboard, handing it over to Melanie to check off the items she had already.

Melanie handed it back to her, and she triple-checked the clipboard. And Penelope checked off everything, and they could finally head out. She placed the clipboard in the overnight bin next to the key rack and went to the shared cubicle to retrieve her big book bag purse.

"It's not too late if you still want to do homework later." Melanie suggested but stopped as she watched Pene rotate her shoulders, "Have you ever gotten a massage before?"

She chuckled as she gestured for her to put her bag back in the cabinet under the table, placing her gently on her lap as the table was too much of an octagon shape to be comfortable. Melanie had to make this quick but memorable.
Pushing her peekaboo sweater further down off her shoulders, she grabbed the pint-sized bottle of massage oil for her bag. Rubbing it against her palms, she hurried them to the closest to the table for balance,

"Okay, remember this is heated."
She reminded Pen before she began caressing oil into her skin. As the oil made contact with her heated skin, it became activated.

It started emitting a sweet sunflower scent and glistened against her skin, creating a warm vibration as it glided over her shoulders. Melanie blinked as she grabbed more than enough oil, deciding against heating in her hands this time and pushing the oil into Penelope's skin at her collarbone and working her way down.

Melanie adjusted her on her lap a bit before continuing. She moved her hands into a flat position, sliding them down from the base of her neck and allowing the oil to heat directly against her skin before moving at a glacial pace, gliding past her bountiful mounds to the top of her stomach and inching her way back up to her much-needed area of attention.

Cupping her breasts, she laid her hands and fingers on the expanse of the soft tissue of her massive chest, some spilling outside her grasp. After resting her palms there momentarily, the oil began to drip, heat and spread.

She began to rub, caress, and massage her breasts over and over and over again, feeling her mount her thigh as she became overstimulated. With nowhere to turn, she began grinding herself against Melanie's bare thigh as her skirt had moved up some during the readjustment earlier.

As Melanie massaged
Penelope's breasts. She focused her attention on the sensation vibrating through her thighs and how she didn't want it to end.
Grunting into the darkness, Penelope couldn't contain herself.
As their slow movements hadn't reactivated the motion-sensor lights and the two kept grinding together as their supple skin touched