꒰❤️‍🔥꒱#2

I'm ready to give everyday update if not possible everyday will try to update every alternative day if if if if I get enough response from each and every single chapter. Either there will be weekly one update.
If I get enough response from each and every readers I'll update again tomorrow. It's up to you now.

Zoya and Iqra were best friends from their primary school. They grown up in the town of Margala Hill, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Islamabad – the capital city of Pakistan, is one of the most beautiful cities in the South Asian region. Wide, tree-lined streets adorn the various sectors and zones of the city, making it accessible and spectacular. A meticulously planned city by renowned town planners Doxiadis Associates, Islamabad is the fastest growing city in terms of population, economy and urban development.
The city combines a rich history, the confluence of many a civilization and temperate climate.

It's the month of December 2018. They had just completed their graduation from the well known Institute of Science and Technology, Maragana Hill.

Both were like Do baadan ek jaan (two body but one soul).

Through the duo girl the two family gets close to each other. Iqra has her only mother Aliya Begum, her father died when she was three at a car accident, from then her mother was taking care of her.

While Zoya was twin sister of Arshad Shah. Has a big brother who was currently living out of Pakistan in Australia for his study purpose.
Arshad was doing his masters in computer science. The Shah family is very well known popular family in the whole Maragala Hill Road.

Iqra's mother was finding perfect suitable groom for her when she was on the first year of her undergraduate but everyone rejects when they gets to know about their financial background.

While Zoya's marraige got fixed when she was doing her final exams.

It's Iqra's best friend wedding, she was the most excited person among all. But sad inside Zoya will be leaving Islamabad after marraige to Karachi. Her would be husband was a software engineer.

"Iqra beta zara dekho na kon aya hai"
(Iqra beta please see who come)

"Jee chachi"
(Yes aunty)

Iqra was arranging the cushions on the couches of the living room, after all the guests left for the day. It was Zoya's Imam Zamin, a Islamic pre-wedding rituals, which involves a visit from the groom’s mother to the bride’s home. She brings gifts and sweets and an ominous gold coin, or silver. It is wrapped in a silk scarf and tied around the wrist of the bride, marking her formal welcome and acceptance into the new family.

Zoya wanted her best friend from the first ceremony of her wedding that's why Iqra was here before 3 days of the Nikkah.

She wrapped her dupatta around her slender neck and then opened the revealing her childhood crush standing there while whistling and his hands were on his pants pocket.

Iqra shyly lowered her gaze to the floor, when he stopped whistling and was looking at her with wide eyes.

He masked his shock expression with a smile and removed his shoes entering inside while Iqra closed the door.

"Kab aye tum?"
(When did you came?)

"Aaj dopeher ko"
(Today afternoon) She tucked her hairs strand behind her ears.

"Thode Chai Pila doge? Ser dard ke mare phatha ja raha hai" he said messaging his forehead with his fingers.