Prologue

I was standing up in some kind of field. It was dark. All I could hear was the wind blowing "Where am I?" And what is going on...

Nothing made sense, all I remember is that I fell asleep in class but my question is how I got her and why I'm here. My head then started to pound. It felt like my head was gonna explode "WHAT IS HAPPENING!!! IT HURTS!!" I fell on my knees screaming like my life depended on it until everything went dark...

"What happened?" I went to stand up but instead of having legs I had "PAWS!! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!" 'When did this happen and how' that's when I noticed that I didn't have that dead a** headache.

I was able to return to normal after trying to figure out how, when all I had to do was think of my human form I felt so stupid for not trying that first "can I turn into other animals" so me being me I did try it and it worked....wait a minute I feel like I forgot something........

"I FORGOT ON WHY I'M STILL HERE AND GOT HERE!!!!!" how could I forget about this guess? I was having a bit of fun with transforming, you can't really blame me though it's not everyday something like this can happen in a lifetime but I still need to get out of this open field.

"Alright I need to gather information on where I'm at which means I need to be careful here one wrong step I'll....no I can't think that way"

Until then I'll do what I need to do "Ok let's find somewhere to stay first before doing anything" having no idea how long I've been walking but my body needed a break for a little bit my body wasn't in good shape since I was a shut in my life was always about studying and falling asleep in the middle of it...
"Maybe that's how I got here in the first place" that has to be the reason..right?

After my break and thinking I was able to find a city or kingdom which you usually see in anime or games but in person it's extraordinary
'But some places like this always have a dark meaning or something else behind it all.'
"Which means being extra careful" because living in a place like this has its perks but not all the time...

Anyways when I was able to pass by (Snuck in) the first thing was to look around and map out the area in case of an emergency.

Everything around here is amazing: the stores, the food, even the market and before I realized anything the palace was right in front of me it was huge.

That's when I saw someone looking out the window and it looked like "a girl?" When she looked at me when our eyes met it felt like I've known her my whole life. It gave me a weird feeling when she turned around quickly and left.

The incident from earlier left my mind for now because I need to find a place to stay 'why does life have to be so complicated'
After asking around I finally was able to find a place to stay at an inn to be exact.

This is a new start and a new life "This time I'll live my life to the fullest!" I smiled while throwing a fist into my palm.

Little did I know everything was going to change my world from living a normal life into dangerous situations.