(pilot) episode zero

(Note this is just a hobby and It will get slow updates so if your a patient person then continue reading...if not...meh!)

(As we descend from they clear sunny sky we see a large neighborhood and we go into a large house with a luscious green grass and a large garage and as we enter we see two people one who is obviously sleeping and a person who seems to be working on something)

Shifter:zzzz

Evolto/me:test number #48742...let hope this coffee taste good...(sips)....oh shit...

(Thud! Evolto falls unconscious as we see into his mind and memorys)

(Semiflash back)

Tempest:run!
(Then he get hit by a a huge wave of paint)

Shifter:no no no! (He jumps for cover)

Crimson:evolto!(Runs to him) hug me(has a bird head suddenly as an explosion engulf evolto vision)

(Yup even though it a Flashback it Is slightly different due to evolto coffee...he can't make coffee for the life of him)

Evolto/me:(blinks and finds himself staring at to bright lights)...da fuq?

???1:build a grill~

???2:grill~

(As a light suddenly blind evolto vision and he wake up)

Evolto/me:.....what the fuck?....hmm grill....well it is a nice day.....(looks at where Shifter was sleeping only to see a note that says)

{Gone to get some food brb}

Evolto/me:....

(And as we head to the house we see tempest in his room practicing with his violin as we see his is filled with instrument, games, and books, along with kivat sleeping then we move to Crimson room as we see him reading a book about how to deal with a yandere his room Is in a more medieval style with weapon stand to hold his equipment and also with training dummy then finally we head to Ryan's room as we multiple vails,flask and other science equipment along with some research notes and we see him taking note on a plant that seem to make...ice cream? Suddenly his door is opened)

Evotlo/me:yo Ryan!

Ryan:hmm?

Evolto/me:I got an idea!

Ryan:what is it?

Evolto/me: let make a grill!

Ryan:don't we have one?

Evolto/me:we did till demo decided to use it as a battering ram

(Flash back)

(Thud)

(Thud)

Broly:?? Da hell is making that noise?

Dream:(shrugs)

Evolto/me:ok what the hell?

(As evolto goes to the front door where he hearing the noise it suddenly goes flying along with him)

Evolto/me:AAAGH!

(crash)

Demo:HEEEREEES DEMO!

(As tempest and zero walk down the stairs to see what going on they see the mess that was just made)

Tempest:yo what making that noi- DEMO! WHAT THE FUCK?!

Zero:....did you just use the danm grill as battering ram?

Demo:yup~ the door wouldn't open since it was being rude!

Evolto/me:(muffled)....medic.....

(End of flash back)