Yandere J x N

Love is beautiful but can become dangerous at the same time, like A poison through your body, begging for the right person to be with you at all times that you will do whatever it takes for that person to be with you but that no longer love but an addiction or what people called yandere.

---

There was a brilliant scientist named J who lived in a futuristic world filled with advanced technology. She was known for her groundbreaking inventions, particularly her creation of murder drones. These drones were programmed to eliminate any target with precision and efficiency, making them the perfect weapon for those who sought power and control.

One day, J's life took an unexpected turn when she met N, a kind-hearted and compassionate individual who worked as a doctor in a nearby hospital. N's gentle nature and caring personality captivated J, and she found herself falling deeply in love with him. However, J's love for N soon turned into an obsession, as she couldn't bear the thought of anyone else being close to him.

Driven by her possessive nature, J decided to use her murder drones to eliminate anyone who posed a threat to her relationship with N. She believed that by eliminating potential rivals, she could ensure his love would remain pure and untainted. J's twisted mind justified her actions, convincing her that she was protecting N from the dangers of the world.

Unbeknownst to J, N began to notice the strange occurrences happening around them. People who were once a part of his life suddenly vanished without a trace, even his crush V, and best friend Uzi. N's intuition told him that something was wrong, and he couldn't shake off the feeling of being constantly watched.

As N's suspicions grew, he started to investigate the disappearances discreetly. His search led him to J's laboratory, where he stumbled upon the truth. Shocked and horrified, N discovered J's secret obsession and the murder drones she had created. The realization of J's dark deeds shattered N's trust and left him feeling betrayed.

Determined to protect themselves and others from J's madness, N confronted her, he pleaded with her to stop her destructive actions, to let go of her possessive love, and to seek help. But J, consumed by her obsession, refused to listen. She believed that N would eventually understand her actions and come to love her as deeply as she loved him.

Realizing that his pleas were falling on deaf ears, N knew he had to take matters into his own hands. He contacted the authorities, revealing J's sinister creations and the danger she posed to society. The police swiftly intervened, apprehending J and dismantling her murder drones.

In the aftermath, N struggled to heal from the emotional trauma he had endured. He questioned his own judgment and wondered how he could have been so blind to J's dark side, Maybe from being too cheerful and carefree with everyone, he let himself be too vulnerable to anyone who would like to take advantage of him. However, with time and support from loved ones, N would heal from this misfortune but it still terrified him. Before the police arrested J, she looked at N and said something to him that he would never be able to forget.

"Don't think you won darling,  It doesn't matter what you do or where you are, I will always find you and we will be together forever, just you wait. 

N would never recover from those words, Would he have to watch his every movement from here on out and limit himself from others?  If he knew anything from J, it would be that she was too smart, even too smart for her own good. But you know what was funny, she didn't even try resisting arrest. Why? did she have something planned from the start?  She didn't even try stopping him from leaving her lab even knowing that he knew the truth and what she had been using the murder drones for or what he might have done after he left her lab

It was terrifying, Was he losing his mind over this? 

NO, he has to overcome this, Maybe he will visit his therapist today, and he needs someone to talk to about this, hopefully, it will help him. HOPEFULLY.

Somewhere else

"Here's your meal," an officer said, leaving the plate in front of the cell and leaving afterward.

J just looked at the plate with no interest but needed her proteins, As she was eating, she looked at the moon from her cell.

"Don't worry N, we will be together very soon, just wait for me, darling 

She said smirking while pulling a paperclip from her braids.

Thank you for reading, hope you all enjoy it, This was an idea that came to mind and I wrote this, but if you were confused I don't blame you.  You could say this is a kickstart for another story I making about Yandere V x N, but it is still in the works, hopefully coming soon and for those who are waiting for my demon Slayer stories update, don't worry, it that schools it tough right now, so hopefully you all understand,  I try my best it get a chapter out for those books soon.