Chapter 1

A/N: There's gonna be quite a few different things so, yeah

I am so done with classes. Every day I go they seem to get longer and longer. Though I always feel like this towards the beginning of the year, I thought it wouldn't be as bad in college but apparently I was wrong. 
Though college has been different to say the least. It's made streaming a lot harder considering I don't have near as big of an area, but I manage. I do like not having to get up super early though, it's a lot better on how I act day to day. I also get more time to be with my friends, and away from my parents. 

Being on my own is even better than I expected. I can do what I want, when I want to, and I can wear my sweatpants literally everywhere. I also have more time to see my friends, because of college Akaashi has went from being 'Bokuto's friend' to 'my closest friend'. Akaashi is a very enjoyable person to be around, he's never as loud as the other two but he's also not boring. I honestly kind of regret not becoming friends with him earlier. Not only does he keep me grounded, he's also rich. 
 I've also gotten closer to Bokuto, he's a bit harder to hang with, considering he has volleyball, but we still do. I never thought I'd actually become friends with him, I guess I always just saw him as Tetsurou's slightly annoying friend. He's grown to become a lot more than that though. 
Then Tetsurou and I are now dating. It's only been about 7 months but I'm so genuinely happy with him. I'd never tell him, but he is the highlight of my life. 

Right now I'm actually heading to hang with all of them, we're celebrating Tetsurou's birthday a week early because Bokuto is going to be gone for some volleyball trip. Though I'm still not giving him his actual present until his birthday. 
"Kenma!" Bokuto is walking over to me from across the parking lot. If we weren't friends, I'd be a bit intimidated by him. 
I give him a slight wave, and he joins me by my side. 
"Are you heading to Keiji's place?" 
"Yeah." 
He motions to his car. "I'll give you a ride, come on!" 
I follow behind him and get in the passenger seat. 

"Is Kuroo already there?" He asks, looking over for a moment. 

"I think so? I'm not a hundred percent sure where he is to be honest."  I say. 
He shrugs. "I guess we'll find out." 

We pull up to Akaashi's, he's the only one out of the three of us who actually has an apartment. I like his place, it's really tidy and clean. Unfortunately I can't keep my dorm that nice, it'd be a miracle if I did. 
His apartment is on the third floor, but I've never taken the elevator. I think I may have a slight fear of elevators, because I'd rather walk up 20 flights of stairs than actually get in one. 
"You taking the stairs?" 
I nod. "Like always." 
"Right." He comes next to me, and we begin walking. "So, are you giving Kuroo a present today?" 
"No, if I give him two gifts his ego might get too high." I joke. "My job is to like, keep it down here." I hover my hand above the ground. 
He laughs a bit as we approach the door. I knock, and only a few seconds later someone opens it. 

Akaashi opens the door, he's in one of his brown cardigans. He's also wearing his glasses, which I've seen a lot more since we've started college. I think they look really good on him. "Hey, come in." He steps out of the way and motions us in. 

I take my shoes off at the door, and I see Tetsurou already sitting on the couch. 
"Kenma, Bokuto, hey!" He waves at us. 
"Hi." I smile and head to join him.
"Alright so," Akaashi starts. "I was thinking we'd have dinner, then we can do presents or whatever else you guys have planned. Does that sound okay?" 
"Yeah, totally! Do you want any help in the kitchen?" 
Akaashi raises an eyebrow. "This is your birthday dinner, you're not allowed to help. 
"Fine." He rolls his eyes before reverting his attention to me. "How was your day?" 
"Tiring, like always." 
Bokuto takes a look at us, then heads to the kitchen to join Akaashi.