Trouble has just started

"First thing first I need to get money which means going out to hunt" just then I realized I had nothing to start with which made me facepalm myself on how stupid I was at this very moment.
        "So many things are wrong with me like why can't I think straight anymore" It's like I woke up a stupid side of myself or it can just be that my head is messed up and is still processing everything that's going on.

"Now I'm just talking to myself in public" everyone was looking at me with weird looks. Some other people gave a face of curiosity "This is so embarrassing" mumbling to myself.

'sighs' looking up towards the blue clear sky "Wonder what's gonna happen to me now?" hmm "there needs to be some explanation on why I'm here or my purpose is" but nothing came to mind I just hope family is doing ok.

After I was done with all of that I decided to go get equipment that will help me with hunting and some other stuff too or I'll just starve myself which I'm not gonna let happen.

I'm gonna live to the fullest and enjoy this new life I have ahead of me.!

While walking around I noticed fancy carriages passing through

"Must be either royalty or nobles"

Not really a fan of all of them. I've read books and it's always some of those snotty kids and adults that think they can do whatever they want just because they have high status that means nothing to me. It's just a title, nothing more and nothing less...but I know there are some nobles and royalties that have respect for others and their people. I respect them.

"Finally I have everything I need!" you must be thinking 'get a job' or find something else to do and not be lazy' well if you must know hunting may be dangerous but I prefer that instead of dealing with so many people which I'm not good at.

When I try to communicate it makes me say idiotic things but I know I'll need to communicate in the future. All I need is to be careful with my words that come out of my mouth. That is what I need to be careful about.

Since I was young I would be in the corner in the shadows that could never communicate with other kids. Every time I tried nothing would come out, just silence so I was alone all the way through high school. Of course my family was still there for me but it was still hard. I did try but my mind was made up. I put walls around me no matter how hard I tried. All I did was stay in the shadows without anyone noticing me.

"Now this is something I've never expected to catch!"

I caught 3 wild boars, pretty impressive if I say so myself.

"Time to get started!"

Once I brought everything back secretly to do all the butchering myself because I need these to go right now.

"I just want to eat this" Damn it how do cooks deal with the aroma.

While cooking "Almost done just a bit longer" I'm almost done with the last boar" but of course I'm taking one of the whole boar the other two I'll sell.

Everything was going great so far but I still need answers on the purpose I was sent here and maybe find a way back home if possible.

"But..... Is it possible I was summoned..?" These can mean something either summon or transported it has to be one of those if not then maybe it's something other than that.

It took some time to settle myself here so I could get a good grasp of everything. Also I was able to talk to a few people but it still made me nervous after talking to a few more people. I started to get used to it but I still needed time.

After all that happened I was able to sell the two boar meat and made enough money except I have no idea what the currency of the money is here. I'm sure my brain and myself will figure it out.

"It wasn't that bad today just need more practice on how money works here then I'll be fine hopefully"

     'This feeling' I started to look around carefully. 'Someone's watching me. I can feel their eyes staring at me like bullets but from where.'

Could they be in the crowd? shadows? On top of the buildings? it's gotta be one of those but I'm sure there's one in the crowd and 3 In the shadows I have no idea how I knew It's like I sensed them wait...that's it! I can sense them! 'Animal sensing this is gonna be super helpful' but realizing now I need to play my card carefully for a while before doing something absolutely stupid.

'They're following me, what do they want from me? ' is my question' I decided to play dumb like I didn't notice them so I made my way to the emptiest part of the city and once I took that last step one jumped at me which I dodged. Then all four came at me which they all started to attack me all at once but something in me just...snapped I have no idea what it was but when I came back to my senses all of them where on the ground also soldiers were here but they had their weapons pointed at me.

"Step back from those people!" Why did they attacked me first!?

"You have it all wrong I was just—"

"Silence, you will be taken to the king at once!"

'The fu*k is someone pulling the strings here or did some civilians see us and thought I was attacking them instead of the other way around?'

I was taken to the cell where everyone goes for the crimes they did but me 'damn it! I just got here to why did this have to happen' I've never been in a cell before so it's kinda making me anxious.