𝟏𝟐

- Brandt's POV.

It's the Next day at school, Tuesday morning. I was walking to the gymnasium room to get ready for wrestling, that's what I liked too. I've not been my usual self after Julie broke up with me and I understand why. I just miss her, I love her and speaking of her I've not seen her today, I guess she's still avoiding me. Which had broken me even more than I already was.

I shoved my hands into my gray sweatpants and just walked to my destination, feeling that I had eyes on me but shrugged it off. I didn't care, all I was thinking about was Julie and how I wanted her so badly.

==

I walked in the gymnasium, looking around it for Dustin because he told me that he would be in here, wrestling. I go over to the bleachers to sit down, making sure I sat far away from Anna, because as the naïve person she was, she made her way over to me. "Hey Jules." She spoke, causing to sigh in frustration.

I got up from the bleachers and went to sit on the other side of them. She didn't even bother to follow me so we both kept our distance.

I came in the gymnasium to watch Dustin and Sam wrestle But the whole freaking fuck team was there. Maya, Anna and Brandt. I knew Brandt was gonna be in here because he's always done wrestling but I didn't know Maya and Anna we're here too. I bet thousands of dollars that they were just in here for Brandt.

I've been avoiding all of them and Just hanging out with the boys. Sam, Alex, Dustin, Jafeer and Gabe. I sit with the Dustin and Alex at lunch so basically I'm sitting with all of the popular kids, including Brandt.

I didn't talk to Brandt, I didn't even bother to look at him nor look his way. it's was just disgusting to me, what he did me. I hated it.

I watched Sam wrestle some another kid, that was half his weight but ended Sam was winning.
"Good Job, Sam" I shouted, from the bleachers, causing all of the boys to look at me. Sam waved at me, smiling and I returned the gesture before turning my attention back on my work that in front of me, laid on my lap.

"Good job" Sam's coach said, patting his back.

==

Anna's POV!

Me and Maya are both singing to Mr. Brown.

"Mr. Brown" I say "Mr. Brown" Maya repeats with a laugh "I just thought practice yesterday was really inspiring, Your team is well-oiled and I was just honing in my skill just about all night, last night and.. do you wanna see them?" Anna says

"You don't have to, but I'll just show you." I adds before putting my arm around Maya's neck and pulling it down "Anna!" She cries "And then you take it down to brown town!" I add "Stop" Maya says pushing me away

"Well, Maya I guess you have someone to fart around with at practice so that's something" Brown says "Well, Um, I would love that except already messaged her a bunch at home and I don't really feel like that's challenging enough for me" she point out

"I was just thinking, I could maybe take on Brandt at the mock meet on Friday or whatever." She adds "Well, I already beat her a bunch of time" I say playing with my nails "Brandt's the best wrestler in school, plus you're different weight classes" Brown point out

"Oh that's okay, Maya and I can just partner up up" I add and Maya sighs.

"Um, just out of curiosity how much weight do I have to gain to be in Brandts class?" I question rubbing with my neck "You'd have to gain at least 6 to 12 pounds in a week which is unhealthy at your age, and could mess you up, So please don't try it" brown demands