Ben 16 Darkstars Rage

"Hello there, did I come on time? Oh well even if I didn't I'm sure you'll still want to know about this story. Today I will tell you about young Ben having to deal with the judgmental views of others. Don't worry it won't be as dull as it may sound, quite the contrary actually our hero now has to deal with being a public figure and deal with his foe Michael Morningstar."

The Outcasts...

"Is it done yet, Animo?" Asked the man wearing a dark gray mask with slits for his eyes and mouth.

A skinny, shrill-voiced man looks up at the masked man standing over him, knowing he would have to be very careful with his words or else he could end up in the same place as Lieutenant Steel.

"Almost dear boy-"

"Don't call me that." The masked man interjects.

Truth be told, he was only 17, yet he saw himself as a full-fledged adult. Whether that was because of his past trauma or because he was trying to intimidate Animo was a question even he didn't know the answer to.

"Yes...yes my apologies. The device should be ready soon, but of course, I'm guessing you already knew that." Amino says.

Michael, the masked man, didn't respond to that at first, truth be told he still couldn't fully grasp the newfound intellect that he had received from the Omnitrix. Strange complex thoughts seemed to just pop into his mind and he found himself quick to put these complex thoughts together, like how he knew the watch on Ben's wrist was called the Omnitrix and was capable of changing him into thousands of different lifeforms. And it was also how he knew that this device Animo was working on would be able to disrupt its energy flow. But, he couldn't fully piece together the device himself unless he concentrated for long periods of time. Even then, he found it difficult to fully comprehend what he was thinking. This was one of the reasons he kept Animo around and not with Steel since he found that Animo was able to decipher his sporadic thoughts rather easily and due to his fear of him he would never dare to sabotage the device out of fear. The other reason he let Animo stay near him was to learn more about project Agregor. Animo only knew tidbits about what was going on but that wasn't what interested Michael, far from it, what interested Michael was learning more and more about just what kind of person Rosenbaum, Steel, and Dr. Allowicous James Animo truly were.

The latter of which he learned by watching him work and from the careful way he spoke to Michael, he was always thinking through the best possible words to appease him. It amused Michael to no end to see the man who had once treated him the way little kids treated bugs, now defer to him in a way one did to a king.

"Of course I did. It's remarkably similar to that little toy you ran around wearing, only far more advanced."

Animo flinched at the recollection of his precious trans-modulator being crushed in Michael's hands. Underneath his mask, Michael smiled once again, relishing his newfound power over Animo.

Suddenly, the door behind the two of them opened, light pouring in, bouncing off the chains that bound Animos hands and feet to the table the device sat on top of.

Of course, they were completely unnecessary since Michael's super speed could easily recapture Amino, should he be foolish enough to try and escape, but still Michael liked the irony of the man who had once kept him prisoner, now stuck in chains.

"Geez, Mike you seriously need to get a light in here."

Rojo said upon entering the room, her eyes quickly moved from Animo to Mike.

"Is there a reason you're bothering me right now?"

Mike asked, slightly annoyed. He had been thinking of how to make the devices range large enough to trap Ben in a net of about 100 feet. Unfortunately, now that thought vanished into the ether of his mind like many of his other thoughts tended to.