Freddy x reader {🍋}

This is a Glamrock Freddy X Female Reader

                    THE HALLOWEEN PARTY

It was 3 days before Halloween and you had just woken up, you stretch, and look at the time you had almost forgot you had to attend your little cousin birthday party at the Pizzaplex. You were excited to go because you're close friend who is the security guard, was working today and you were excited to see Freddy because you had always thought he was hot even though he's a tall metal animatronic. you stand up out of your bed and walk to the bathroom to your daily morning routine. you take a quick shower then put some clothes and makeup to obviously look good for Freddy. you walk downstairs, grab your car keys and your purse and the presents you bought for your little cousin, the wrapping paper was themed as freddy and the gang which you thought was cute. You walk out the door and lock the door and get in your car. You put the presents in the backseat and your purse in the passenger seat. You click your seatbelt on and start going.

You arrive at the pizzaplex, "holyyy I forgot how huge this place was" you grab the presents from the backseat and your purse from the passenger seat and get out of the car. you walk towards the pizzaplex, the doors automatically open and you see lights and children running around and you smell lots of pizza. as you were walking you see your close friend vanny! You walk up to her "VANESSA"!! she turns around "omggg hey y/n she gives you a big hug, let me guess your here for a birthday party?" "Yes indeed my little cousins, can you actually help me find my way there" "I sure can, follow me" you follow Vanessa towards the elevators which take you to the main stage area. "So y/n I'm not sure if your busy on Halloween night but there's a costume party going on here and it's only going to be the gang and few other guests I was wondering if you'd like to come? It could give you a chance to talk to Freddy more" the elevator door opens and you continue to follow vanny "omg a costume party! I'd love to go what time is it at?" "Here I'll give you the party invitation paper it has all the information on it and we are here you can drop your presents off at this table this is where your cousin will be" you thank Vanessa and give her a hug" "I'll see you around y/n I gotta return back to the front" vanny walks off and you take a lot at this party invitation.

 "So y/n I'm not sure if your busy on Halloween night but there's a costume party going on here and it's only going to be the gang and few other guests I was wondering if you'd like to come? It could give you a chance to talk to Freddy more" the e...

Sweet! this looks like it will be fun. I need to figure out a costume to wear.

You see your little cousin arrive and the rest of your family you guys all talk and enjoy the time. Freddy and the gang put on an amazing show for the birthday stars. You watch Freddy sing and deliver the birthday cake to our table. you had a blast but you decided to have a quick conversation with Freddy before you leave while he wasn't busy, you walk over to Freddy. "Hey freddy" "oh hello! now what may your name be?" "I'm y/n I'm a close friend of Vanessa" "that's wonderful to hear we all love Vanessa here she is an amazing security guard!" "She sure is, freddy I was wondering if you were going to Monty's halloween bash?" "Well yes of course superstar, how could i not attend, are you going?" "Yes I am, I can't wait!" "It will be exciting, sorry superstar but I have some kids expecting me to sing them happy birthday! I'll see you around or at the Halloween party?" "Yes I'll see you then Freddy have fun" you laugh watching him rush over to sing happy birthday. you leave the pizzaplex and go back home to make dinner and finish up your day. time skip..