Little Girl

There was once a little girl. She was born the perfect child, always listening, always smiling. She never got her dress dirty and her grades wer all just perfect. She used to wake up late at night, if her homework wasn't done. All the teachers tought of her: "What a perfect little girl."
  She was happy, she was smiling, she was always making friends. She used to love to play with doll and pony's, making stories, drawing houses. But time has passed and she grew up. She couldn't stay a child forever even if she tried. She tried to stay pure and innocent, but she lost the fight against the world. She became what she most hated. She was sin and sin was her. She had fallen and forgotten, that up there, into the skies, she had a Father and a Savior. She was careless and a liar. Her anger was violent and her ways were sly. She was lying to her parents, she was lying to her brother, she  was lying to her friends, she was lying to herself. She keept falling into darkness, as her joy faded away, as her purity started to die.
  When she tought she reached the bottom, and that there was no goind back up, she tried to solve the problem herself, by taking her own life away. She tried, she tried and she keept trying, but she failed and failed again. Soon her lies begun to fail, as people started seeing through them. She thought that God had had enough. But she was clearly wrong. Down there, into the darkness, as she thought her cries weren't heard, her Savior held out a helping hand to her. She couldn't hold onto His hand, as she thought she wasn't worthy. And it's true, she wasn't! But He loved her anyway. He gave His life for that she wouldn't have to give her own. She didn't understand at first; she was scared, hurt and insecure. Shaking, she grabbed His hand and He pulled her in a warm hug, giving her the love she thought she would have never feel. She, than realized she wasn't alone, that Someone loves her mor than anyone. She realized life has a purpose. She understood that she hadn't fallen for no reason. She had this though in mind, thet she one day, will stay in front of a little girl and tell her: "Little girl, it's not the end. You are loved and special! You have a purpose, it's not worth taking your life away." She would hug her like He did for her: "Little girl... you don't have to fall and reach the bottom. He loves you little girl. He loves you more than you can even dream."