9-Bro you fucked up🤦🏻

Author pov- Next morning aryan left for pune for his best friend sid's wedding , you can read about sid in 'crush' part

Author pov- Next morning aryan left for pune for his best friend sid's wedding , you can read about sid in 'crush' part...and more details will be in this part...

In pune

Aryan- pov- Finally I'm again here where it all started and ended in just a span of time, here only i got my life, my love, my avi and this is the only place where i lost her...

Aryan entering in sid's house

Aryan- hey buddy how are you he said while hugging sid .

Sid- I'm fine and after seeing you here I'm more than fine,,[ but after a second he started beating Aaryan] ,, you asshole why didn't you contacted me after leaving for USA haan, what do you think of yourself haan..

[They both sat in the garden]

Aryan- you know it very well sid after avi left me i was not in my senses and after leaving for USA , i started searching for her but i didn't found her anywhere and i was broken , i didn't want to talk to anyone , at that time i just wanted her, i just wanted my all answers.. and he started crying silently..

Sid- i know it very well how much you loved avi but at that time avi left you because of your mistakes , there was a big misunderstanding between you..

Aryan- what are you talking about...

Sid- you remember the day Naina came back it all started then..

Aryan- and how did you know about it and you didn't tell me..

Sid- i also get to know about it some days before when ankita met avi few days ago when she was out for her wedding shopping.. ankita forced avi and she told her everything..

Aryan- and you are telling me now, you don't know what i have done , i again hurted her..

[Aryan told sid everything that happened in past few days]

Sid- bro you fucked up🤦🏻...

Aryan- i know i fucked up otherwise i would have married her long ago , and now you would have been playing with my childrens..

Sid- aren't you too fast to think about childrens ..

Aryan- now will you tell me exactly what happened at that time...