Sinner

Jason took the winning shot, throwing the basket ball right into the net, just a few seconds before the end of the game. With a two points scoring he managed to make his team win, and the entire crowd cheered loudly. He screamed at his victory, hitting his chest and hugging his teammates. People stood with banners, screaming "Go Tigers! Go Hawkins!" while Jason celebrated the winning goal. Adrenaline coursed through his veins, sweat pearling on his face and making his skin shine under the gym lights. Full of confidence he encouraged the crowd to scream as loud as they could, blowing a kiss to his cheerleader girlfriend Chrissy. She was shaking her pompom, a wide grin on her face. More cheerleaders jumped, celebrated. The atmosphere was at its peak. He swept the room with his gaze.
That's when he saw him.

With only a glance, he immediately noticed his figure. He was pretty eye catching, to be honest. An attention grabbing little faggot.
Jason's smile dropped. He felt the pat on his shoulders from his team, he faked other grin but his eyes stayed on the boy. Holding a big banner, written with glitters and with a tiger painted on it, stood Will Byers waving at— probably Lucas Sinclair.

He hated that kid. He shouldn't be losing time feeling hatred for a fourteen years old freshman as a senior. But when he was a threat and product of the devil, no matter the age, he couldn't let that slip.

If he hated Eddie Munson for being a satanist and promoting the devil's game, he hated that sodomite all the more. He never even spoke to Will Byers, he just knew for some reason. Sinclair was his friend, and he hated the thought of one of his teammate hanging out with someone like him. Jason knew that kid was weird as hell, and he knew he hated his candyass.

He shouldn't even be called a man. He shouldn't have that right. He was nothing more than a fag. People like him shouldn't be allowed to just go wherever they wanted, he didn't even like sports. His lazy gay ass didn't want to play sport like a real man, but he wanted to watch? Cheer? What would be next, he would join the cheerleading team, wear a stupid skirt and cheer for the Hawkins team? He was pretty sure Will would love that, to wear a skirt like a girl. Since apparently he wanted to be one so bad. With the way his hips would dance, how he looked— it was so frustrating how he could just show up at school with his tight jeans molding his ass. It was so goddamn annoying to see him prancing around and facing no consequences for it. Stupid fucking kid. He hated those attention seeking gays. He would have to teach him a lesson. It was his responsibility. As the son's pastor, captain of the basketball team, senior— he had to put kids at their place.

He nudged Lucas with his elbow "Hey Sinclair" he directed his attention towards his friend in the stands, Lucas turned to Will who met his eyes. He smiled and waved at him.

"You have a little fanclub mh?"

"Yeah he's my best friend" he answered naturally, eyes still on the brunet boy.

"You should introduce us" he smirked, and to his surprise, when he shifted his head back at the stands, Will was looking at him now. Jason smiled charmingly, more to be polite than anything. He tried to hide his disgust when Will gave it back. A bright, lightful smile showing his teeth from afar. He looked happy. Jason hated that.

*

"Byers" Jason said when he saw the boy in front of the school, near the bike rack.

"H-hey" he answered with an airy voice, the confusion on his face telling Jason he hadn't expect someone to come see him, especially not him.