chapter 1 Brittany is dark Schneider big sister

Brittany is sitting on her horse that is next to kall su horse and Brittany is holding her necklace and arshes said Brittany what is wrong and Brittany said I feel that my little brother dark Schneider is alive and sealed in a body of a child and kall su said let return to judas castle and Brittany and everyone made it back to Judas Castle and Brittany walked in to her and kall su shared bedroom and Brittany took off her light armor  and Brittany took off her black and red lace up boots and Brittany put them at the end of the bed and Brittany laid her purple and white cloak on the chair and Brittany put on her white tank top and Brittany put on her blue shorts and Brittany is brushing her teeth when she feels kall su arms around her waist and Brittany said kall su what is wrong and kall su said brittany is your little brother dark Schneider really alive and sealed in a body of a child and Brittany said yes he is and I want to be the one who brings him back to our side and kall su said he use vemon on a hydra and Brittany said kall su you know that my little brother darsh won't hurt me and kall su said ok Brittany you can go bring him back to our side. Brittany is done with brushing her teeth and Brittany is done with brushing her hair and Brittany walked out of the bathroom and Brittany climbed in to bed and Brittany said kall su and kall su said what is it Brittany and Brittany said do you ever see us starting a family in the future and kall su said of course I see us having kids in the future and yes I see us being a family with arshes and dark Schneider and Brittany said ok and I promise to never leave you and kall su said I promise to never leave you and I promise to stay be your side. Brittany said good night kall su and kall su said good night Brittany and Brittany fall asleep in Kall su arms and Brittany snuggled in to kall su arms and Brittany is having peaceful dreams and Brittany feel kall su kiss her neck . The next morning brittany is out of the shower and Brittany turned off the water and Brittany wrapped her towel around her waist and Brittany walked back in to her and kall su bedroom and Brittany grabbed her purple lace bra and matching underwear and Brittany grabbed her red tank and Brittany grabbed her gold skirt and Brittany walked back in to the bathroom and Brittany dried herself off and Brittany shaved her armpit and legs and Brittany put on her deodorant and Brittany put on her vanilla scented lotion on her legs and Brittany washed her hands and Brittany put on her purple lace bra and matching underwear and Brittany put on her red tank top and Brittany put on her gold skirt and Brittany brushed her hair and Brittany brushed her teeth and Brittany put her rose Brita in her hair and Brittany grabbed her pj and Brittany walked back in to her bedroom. Brittany put her pj back in her dresser and Brittany put on her black and red lace up boots and Brittany put on her white and purple cloak and Brittany said wake up my handsome ice king and kall su said good morning my sweet little mother nature and Brittany said I'm going to go eat some breakfast ok and Brittany is eating her breakfast when Abigail said Brittany I have your horse ready with your two legendary sword crescent roses and crescent moon and Brittany said thank you Abigail and I can get the seal from princess Sheila and Abigail said let Wait ok and Brittany said ok.  Brittany is done with her breakfast and Brittany washed her plate and Brittany put her plate away and arsh said Brittany please be careful and safe and Brittany said I promise to be careful and safe and I will bring darsh back home ok and kall su said I'll have a surprise for you when you get back ok and Brittany said ok and Brittany get on her horse and Brittany is riding to metalicana Castle and Brittany made it to metalicana Castle and Brittany got off of her horse and Brittany put both of her sword on her hips.  Brittany walked in to the castle and geo noto soto said can I help you and Brittany said yes I would like for you to give me my little brother dark Schneider back and princess Shelia said your mother nature and Brittany said yes that is me and geo said Brittany are you one of dark Schneider four divine king and Brittany said no I'm not ok. Geo said yoko can you do the spell that release dark Schneider and Yoko released dark Schneider and dark Schneider said yoko why did you release me and yoko said just look  and dark Schneider said is that really you big sister and Brittany said yes it really me and dark Schneider ran and hugged his big sister and Brittany said I missed you too little brother and you got more handsome and dark Schneider said big sister you got more beautiful and stronger and Brittany said thank you and you should see arshes she gotten more beautiful and stronger and Brittany said geo can you take the seal off of my little brother and I promise that he won't take over the world and geo took the seal off of dark Schneider and Sheila said Brittany you and dark Schneider can come back and visit whenever you want to ok and Brittany said ok and yes geo these are my legendary sword crescent rose and crescent moon. Brittany said darsh it time to go little brother and Brittany and dark Schneider walked out of metalicana Castle and Brittany got back on her horse and Brittany said come on get on little brother and dark Schneider got on the back of his big sister horse and Brittany said hold on to me ok. Brittany made it back to Judas Castle and Brittany see Abigail in the sable and Brittany said Abigail what is wrong and Abigail said nothing is wrong and I'll  take care of your horse and your sword and Brittany said thank you Abigail and Abigail said your welcome Brittany and arshes said Brittany kall su has a surprise for you but he wants me to cover your eyes and Brittany said yes you can cover my eyes and arshes gentle covered Brittany eyes and darsh gentle grabbed Brittany hand and arshes and darsh walked Brittany  to the garden and arshes uncovered Brittany eyes and darsh let go of his big sister hand. Brittany see kall su on one knee and kall su said Brittany will you marry me and Brittany said yes I'll marry you and kall su put the engagement ring on Brittany left ring finger and Brittany started kissing kall su and kall su pulled away from the kiss and kall su said it good to have you on our side again dark Schneider and dark Schneider said it good to be back with my family and Brittany said darsh you need to spend some time with arshes since you being sealed inside a child body and darsh said yes big sister and Brittany said I'm going to go to my garden ok and kall su said ok Brittany and be careful and Brittany said I promise to be careful.