Zoey x Daisy - Cuddles

"Daisy!"

Daisy's blonde-pink girlfriend, Zoey suddenly called out her name when she was doing her homework. She turned around to look at Zoey with a confused expression with a nervous feeling. Zoey was standing before her, having an expression Daisy couldn't make out of.

"Y-yes, Zoey? Is something wro-"

Daisy was cut off by Zoey hugging her, even turning her fully around to hug her properly. Daisy was perplexed, blinking a few times to make sure she isn't going insane. She slowly hugged Zoey back and tries to look at Zoey, but her face was buried in Daisy's shoulder.

"Sweetheart? Is something wrong?"

".. We didn't do cuddles today.."

"W-what?"

"We always cuddle everyday, I was worried why you didn't today.."

Daisy swears she could just melt out of pure cuteness and happiness right there. Daisy gently pulled Zoey to sit on her lap and hugged her tightly, wrapping her arms around Zoey's waist. She placed her hand on Zoey's head, gesturing her to look at Daisy with a smile.

"Sweetie, you could have just asked"

"B-but you were busy! I-i didn't want to make you feel disturbed.. D-don't even try laughing, I'm just clingy."

Daisy giggled at her girlfriend's cute antics and just cuddle her her there. She loves how Zoey gets shy from asking her to do cuddles or any kind of affection. She snuggled in Zoey's shoulder while Zoey hid her face in Daisy's as they both cherished the moment.

".. Sweetie, I need to go finish my assign-"

"No."

~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:
Hope you enjoy this wholesome one-shot of Zoey x Daisy, my favourite sapphic ship in the TMF fandom. I'll publish more one-shots of my other ships and this one, ofc, when i have the feeling to (mostly zoaisy really)
To confirm again, the image in the chapter is drawn by me lmao
Remember, dont be a bitch if you don't like. Bye bye!