0. Author's note

Welcome to the first fanfiction Wattpad series of sopeimg ! Hello, my name is astra and you can get to know more about my jungkook fanfiction named "the art of second chances" in this chapter.

1. Character introduction :

Name - Kim Y/nCurrent Age - 29 years oldFlashback age - 20 years oldProfession - chief editor of the Caviar publishers company

Name - Kim Y/n
Current Age - 29 years old
Flashback age - 20 years old
Profession - chief editor of the Caviar publishers company

Name - Kim Y/nCurrent Age - 29 years oldFlashback age - 20 years oldProfession - chief editor of the Caviar publishers company

Name - Jeon Jungkook
Current age - 24 years old
Flashback age - 15 years old
Profession - Director of the X company

Other characters include.....

Jimin - jungkook's best friend since college days who's also his therapist.

Uncle jung - y/n's uncle who raised her with his wife after her parents passed away.

Jung Hoseok - y/n's cousin and also uncle jung's only son who's two years younger than her.

2. Dedication :

"To everyone who struggles to communicate but expects to be loved anyway, this story is for you".

3. Tropes :

This story contains a lot of tropes that include age gap, bickering friends, cold male lead but has a soft spot for her, it has slow burn romance and also not to mention our 'second chances' trope.

4. Author's note :

This story may not be much of a masterpiece and my writing style may not be great like that of other writers but since this is my very first series in a long time, I still continued writing it regardless of whether it was good or not. Maybe the story won't give you butterflies in your stomach and curl up your toes but this will definitely warm up your heart and I'll try my best to do so through my writings.
I'd appreciate it if you guys could interact, comment and let me know things that you like or dislike or any other reviews you have, please feel free to share them with me. I'm always up for you all.
Have a great time reading !