First Impressions

Hello RedQueenCorp here! This is my first fan fiction, so please go easy on me. I will be adding smut/lemon later on. Please comment your favorite parts and suggest things you want later on when I write the next chapter. Now enjoy!

You and your crew arrived at Sabaody, eager to reunite with your younger brother Luffy, whom you hadn't seen in years after you set sail and traveled the seas. Luffy will undoubtedly be surprised by your transformation, as you now dress quite differently from your childhood days when you never wore feminine clothes. These days, you confidently don long skirts with side slits, stylish high heels, and daring crop tops that showcase your confidence and assets. As the renowned Captain of the Red Pirates, you're unstoppable in your pursuit of what you desire, aided by the power of the Kaminari Kaminari (lightning) fruit.

Before reaching the auction house, the echoing screams of marines catch your attention, and as you turn, you witness your brother soaring through the air, propelled by the incredible power of his gum gum fruit abilities. As you approach the location, you find yourself standing amidst two imposing figures. One of them sports a yellow and black sweatshirt adorned with a Jolly Roger emblem on the chest, while the other dons square-shaped goggles atop his head, with a massive fur coat covering his impressive, muscular torso.

A mischievous smirk plays on your lips as you watch your brother, Luffy, take on the marines. Playfully, you tease.

y/n: "Awww, did I already miss the fun?"

As Eustass Kid and Trafalgar Law notice your sudden appearance, they turn their attention towards you, intrigued by your arrival amidst the chaotic scene.

Kid's devilish grin widens as he asks.

Kid: "And who do we have here?" 

His curiosity piqued, he's clearly interested in learning more about the unexpected newcomer.

Law smirks back at you and adds.

Law: "I don't know, but I would certainly like to find out." 

His calm and composed demeanor shows he's intrigued by your presence and eager to know more about you.

Confidently, you speak up.

y/n: "Excuse me, boys, and allow me to show you how things are done." 

Your assertive tone leaves no doubt that you're ready to demonstrate your own prowess amidst the chaos, ready to handle the situation with finesse.

With a purposeful stride, you approach the marines, raising your hand to form a gesture with your index and middle fingers together. A surge of lightning erupts from your fingertips, shooting towards a group of marines and shocking them with electrifying precision. Your display of power leaves the marines stunned and in awe of your abilities.

Law can't help but express his admiration, exclaiming.

Law: "Damn! Now that's a woman I can get behind." 

He's clearly impressed by your display of strength and skill, finding your abilities and confidence quite captivating.

Eustass retorts.

Kid: "You wish, Law! That woman needs a real man like me!"

He playfully challenges Law's claim, displaying his own confidence and competitiveness, vying for your attention amidst the chaos.

Amidst Eustass and Law's banter, you seize the opportunity to call out to Luffy. Your voice rings out above the commotion.

y/n: "Hey Luffy! It's me, y/n!" 

Luffy's face lights up with joy as he spots you amidst the chaos. With a massive smile, he starts running towards you and leaps into your arms with enthusiasm. You manage to catch him, but the force of his tight hug takes you both by surprise, causing you to stumble and land on your backside. Laughter erupts as you share a heartfelt and joyous embrace with your little brother, cherishing the moment of your long-awaited reunion.