Chapter I: Sol-Grimm

"HELLO, EVERYBODY!!! WELCOME TO SOL-GRIMM!!! THE NEW TOURIST DESTINATION OF ALL MAHARLICAN UNIVERSES!!!

Looking for a place to find peace from your war-torn troubles? Looking for refuge from a dying planet or some quarantined alternate universe!? GO HERE IN-!!! *BURP!!!* SOL-GRIMM!!! Go to any of these terraformed satellites: The desert planet oasis Mercury! The lava nation of Venus! The beautiful Earth twin of Mars! The jungle Mini-Earth known as Europa. The forested Mini-Earth known as Ganymede! The desert Mini-Earth known as Io! The ice planet of Callisto. And the Tropical land of Tethys from WAAAAY over Saturn!
You can go anywhere! Any of these places as a new life made for you!
And, if you got complaints? Just meet with the Smith Citadel!" smiled the variant of Rick. "IN... THE MOOOOOOOON!!!"

Now... several people yell angrily outside the building on Mars, shown with a peaceful hill-and-plains-like structure. But the peace is thwarted with such people.

"For fuck's sake. What is it now!?" asked Rick, appearing as a hologram.

"THERE ARE KILLER ROBOTS... EVERYWHERE!!!" yelled one man.

"WHY CAN'T WE GO TO THE MOON TO COMPLAIN!?!?"

"THEY ATTACKED MY HOME!!!" yelled another.

"THEY ATE MY BABY!!!" roared a woman.

"MY VENDING MACHINE WAS A ROBOT!!!"

"MY COMPUTER TURNED INTO A ROBOT WHILE I WAS WATCHING PORN!!!"

"Goddamn it! Look! Listen! There's been a Multiversal Invasion recently and it's all under control... It's occurring in the Moon base. Everybody just calm... down... Our leading Rick C-137 had just been recently killed by Earth-Grimm's version of Dio Brando designated as Dio Bernardo *BUUURP!!!* Salvi..." said the Rick.

"WE WERE PROMISED PEACE AND PROSPERITY!!!" yelled one man.

"WE WERE TOLD THIS PLACE WASN'T ANYTHING LIKE PRISON!!! AND you made me DROP MY GODDAMNED SOAP!!!"

"Shit... C-137?" asked Rick. "Do you have the situation under control?"

"I do..." said Morty Smith of Universe-Prime, who sighs and drinks some alcohol. "Ugh..." he sighed. "Ugh, Geez..." He sighs as he steers his spaceship around. "Hey, Bee."

A yellow Camaro is being carried by the massive ship Morty is driving along with a few other cars including a red Porsche, a pink motorcycle, a white van, a red freighter, a white ambulance, and a red pick-up truck.

The Camaro bleeps and bloops.

"Could you play some porn or somethin'...?" asked Morty.

"Jesus Christ..." said the red freighter.

"Pervert," said the pink motorcycle.

"Oy vey," said the white van.

"What!? You guys are robots! I thought you didn't understand sex!"

"We have something like that back in Cybertron," said the red freighter. "It's disgusting."

"Fuck my face, you're gross," said the white ambulance.

"Aw, He-e-e-ell na-a-a-ah..." said the Camaro by playing a meme.

(Opening...)

"Summers! Relocate each tank, jet, and jeep back into the ship!" yelled one Space Beth. "I want this place spotless before they come!"

All the vehicles are driven into massive ships that each fly into space after loading.

"I want each of these vehicles checked! ASAP!!!"