Renesmee. Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Hey it's Renesmee and I'm going to tell you everything that has happened to me since the valtori tried to kill my family because supposedly they created an "imortal child".

After they had settled and peacefully gone they're separate ways, I continued to age for about a year. Finally I reached the full age potential... A typical girl of 17 years old. I have long red hair and it cascades down my back. I had very pale skin and I have the vampire's red eyes .

Throughout the whole year Jacob was there the whole time...he taught me to hunt, to act natural, and most of all to love. He would hold me tight and keep me warm.

Everything happened so fast. One day we were by the lake watching the sun set and he just grabbed my hips and pulled me closer. I saw his puppy face eyes that made me melt inside every time. I had had feelings for him for a long time but i though it was wrong because he was a werewolf .

He was leaning in towards me and he gently pushed my hair behind my ear. I had never kissed anyone before...I didn't know what to do but I leaned in and our lips met. They tasted sweet and sour at the same time. They were warm and I could feel it. He put his hands on my hips and would lean in closer. He leaned in close so that eventually he was on top of me. I was laying down on the dirt...letting his lips work magic. He had obviously kissed before because he knew exactly what he was doing. He kissed me so gently. When he pulled away I opened my my eyes.

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have done that." Said Jacob.

"Its fine..can I ask you just one thing?" I said as we both sat up and cleaned the dirt off ourselves.

"Sure"

"Why did u stop?" I said.

He grabbed me by the waist and sat me on top of him and kissed me once again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved my fingers through his hair. His hands were on my back and he then found his way under my shirt and onto my waist. He pulled back from my lips and looked into my eyes.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long" he said.

"You could have done it sooner" I teased him.

"What are your parents going to say?!"

"I don't know but I will do whatever it takes because I want more moments like this" and I hugged him. He then got up from the ground and turned around so I could get on his back as I always did. He hoisted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. My arms were around his shoulders and I just put my head next to his. I breathed in the smell of his clothes, his hair, of him! I never felt like this before. All I wanted to do was to have him hold me all day.

**********they get to the cabin*******

Jacob lets me off his back gently and holds my hand as we go inside. It's sweaty...I guess he's nervous about what my mom and dad are going to say.

As my parents walk into the room he puts our hands father back and he moves towards me. He does this so he can hide our hands. Yep...he was nervous. My mom comes to hug me. Our hands slip away from each other as I have to wrap my arms around my mom.

"H..hi Bella" Jacob said.

"Hey Jacob. You seem worried. What's wrong?" Bella said.

"True...Renesmee, do know something about this" my father Edward says.

"M..mom, dad we have something we need to tell you"I said in a low voice.

''Renesmee...we already know and it is fine...we approve"she said

"B..but how do you know?!?!?!"I said.

"Alice had a Vision...she told us what was going to happened about 2 hours ago and it took about an hour after that to convince your father" my mother said.

Jacob looked at my father Edward and growled in a low tone...my father looked at him with his red eyes

My father Edward signaled Jacob outside...they exited but I could hear the conversation. They talked about Jacob imprinting on me. I had already forgiven him for that but the thing was that my parents had no idea that I even knew about it.

The door swung open and Jacob came running through the door. He ran towards me picked me up and spun me around. He then just held me up and I wrapped my legs around him. I wrapped my arms around his neck once again.

"Renesmee...you and your mutt can go now."said my father.

We exited the cabin. Once we were out I turned around to face him and smiled. I jumped up on him and put my legs around his waist. He hugged me and I hugged him back. We were so happy.

"I'll race you to the mountain peak" I said.

"It's on" he said and I started run as fast as I could... I could hear as transformed into his wolf self . After a while he caught up and we were head to head. He looked at me with those brown eyes that have always made me melt.

I stopped running but he kept going on...when he notice I had stayed behind... He turned around and transformed back to his human form before he completely reached me. His shorts were torn and were sagging down. I could see his briefs peeking out from his shorts.

"What wrong... Did the run tire you out?"he asked

I gave him a sexy look and pounced on him. We fell and I landed on top of him. I kissed him and he rolled us over so that he was on top of me. He left my lips and headed for my neck. I felt his breathe on my skin ...I warmth of his lip against my skin. It couldn't get any better...could it? I felt as he touched my waist and and headed back for my lips...he kissed me hard...we didn't leave each other for a second ...he kept kissing me until we were gasping for air but he kept going. I heard a small growl come from him and I just kept going ...it was sexy. The way he held me,his touch, and lips.