1. | 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚍 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 |

Today's view 🍂I dont need much,Just you🍂

Today's view
🍂I dont need much,
Just you🍂

°°Lets start°°

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Strawberry pancake," "No, blueberry pancake,"

"Maine kaha na, strawberry pancake hi banega,"

"Nahi, blueberry pancake banega. Bado ki baat maani chahiye, isliye chup chap yahan se jao, aunty blueberry pancake hi banayengi."

"Bas bas, rehne do. Do minute bhi baad ho to zyada uchhalo mat, strawberry pancake hi banega, tum yahan se jao."

["No, I said a strawberry pancake,"

"We will have a blueberry pancake. You should listen to your elders, so be quiet and go. Aunty will make a blueberry pancake."

"Enough, you're only two minutes older than me, so don't act high and mighty. She will make a strawberry pancake, and you should leave."]

In the kitchen, a battle over pancake flavors was unfolding between none other than TINA SINGH RATHOD and her twin brother, RUDRA SINGH RATHOD, who is two minutes her senior. As usual, they couldn't make a decision without a skirmish.

"Blueberry!" he insisted, while the maids stood by quietly, watching the siblings.

"Strawberry!" she retorted with equal fervor.

"Blueberry!"

"Strawberry!"

"Blueberry!"

"Blueberry!"

"Strawberry!"

"Got you! Now Auntie will make strawberry pancakes; you said it yourself," Tina exclaimed, bouncing around while Rudra stood there, dumbfounded.

"No, no, no, you first said blueberry," Rudra countered. Tina was about to respond but was interrupted by a commanding female voice.

"Neither strawberry pancakes nor blueberry... today's breakfast will be poha. Both of you, quiet down and get out of the kitchen," declared Bhavya Singh Rathod, the former queen.

She was a sweet lady, the kindest queen of her time. She knew when to remain calm and when to take action.

Upon hearing her voice, the children froze in their tracks. Turning around, they nervously smiled at her, then hurriedly scurried out with sad faces to sit beside their grandfather on the living room sofa.

Maharaja Nirmaan Singh Rathod, true to his name, was a noble king to his kingdom. Despite assuming the throne at a very young age due to his father's sudden demise, he cared for his subjects as if they were his own children.