19

It was 3 weeks later. I had been in college nearly a month now. Me and Ethan haven't gotten to see each other more than once. Even though we texted each other everyday. It just Wasn't the same. We were supposed to see each other every weekend but that hasn't been working out very well.

But all of that should change tonight.
Ethan has plans to drive up and take me to his apartment for the weekend. He didn't work much over summer, but his parents pay for the apartment.
I start off by packing. I pack a dress, my pajamas, a shirt, some overalls, underwear, hygiene stuff and a book. Pretty much right after I finish packing he arrives.

I go downstairs and I am greeted by Ethan with a kiss.
"I missed you so much." He mumbled. I grin. "I missed you too." I respond. He opens the passenger door, and I get into it.
We continue driving for about 40 minutes before a car speeds in front of us at a very high speed. Ethan could not keep himself from hitting it. He couldn't make it away from the car fast enough. So it caused our car to hit the back of the other car. The airbags go off.
"que mierda! idiota!" Ethan screams at the driver Before even getting out of the car. I've only ever heard him curse in Spanish once before this. A few seconds later, he asks me, "Babe, are you ok?!" He seemed very worried. He did not seem to notice the blood running down his nose. The airbags hit him.
"I hurt my neck... Ethan, you're bleeding!" I exclaim.
"It's fine. Do you need an ambulance?" He asks.
"I think so." I respond. I tried to nod but I was in too much pain.
He quickly dials 911, then goes out to talk with the other driver. He almost gets in a physical fight, but he knows how much I hate it when he does that. So he did not. He was trying so hard to it be in a fight. After a few minutes, the police and ambulance show up. I get put in the ambulance. Ethan said he'd be there right after he dealt with the police.

It was hours that had passed, and I haven't seen Ethan. Good news though, I did not break my neck, thank God. I just twisted it pretty hard and pulled a muscle. I was prescribed pain meds.

At around 9 pm, a nurse came in.

"Ms. Garcia?" She asks.
"That is me. Is everything ok, nurse?' I ask with a concerned look.
"Your boyfriend, Mr. Morales. He has been detained and is at Los Angeles police department." The nurse states.
I sigh. "Thank you. When will I be discharged? He probably needs to be bailed out."
"Hopefully by tomorrow morning. Then you can go bail him out."
"Thank you." I say. The nurse nods and walks away.
I knew how much Ethan wanted to make me happy. If he got into a fight it had to be for a good reason. So I tried to not get too mad at him since I had no reason to yet.
The next morning, I get discharged. My Mom picks me up and drives me to the police station.
"Honey, I'm so sorry you hurt your neck. Get better soon and remember if you need help I'm here!" She says as I open the car door to get out.
"I know Mom, thank you! I love you!' I respond. I walk into the station and walk up to the front desk.
"Hello, I'm Adrianna Garcia. Here to bail out my boyfriend Ethan Morales." I say to the officer helping me.

An: hope you enjoy (: