-Chapter 1-

**
Shai's POV:
"I can't believe this is happening! Jen! I can not believe it! I've been waiting for this moment, my whole life!"
Half of this was true. Well me actually being excited was true. But me waiting for this moment my whole life, was partially true.
I mean, of course I've been waiting awhile for this day. But me waiting my whole life, well, let's just say, that's not happening!
I looked to the sky and saw three ravens flying around. I laughed.
"What's so funny?!" Asked Jen.
"Oh nothing, just thinking."
I looked back up to the sky. Noticing that by the time I looked away for those 5 seconds, the birds were gone.
I looked back at my coffee. Just sitting there. Still. I stirred it with my straw watching the brown liquid melt the creme as if it was butter melting in the microwave. I took a sip.
"So, when is it?" Jen asked. Taking a sip of her coffee.
"At 2:00. Besides its 1:30. Maybe I should get heading." I replied.
"Yea, have fun, ok? Enjoy yourself. And hey, don't go crazy ok? Your one of my best friends and I can't see anything bad happening to you."
I smiled.
"Thanks Jen! Trust me, I won't! I'll be back after I'm done the audition!"
Okay be careful!" She waves, as soon as I took my last sip of coffee and threw it out in the nearest trash can.
I waved back. "See ya!"
Jen just sat there. At the table by herself as I -with my hair in a pony, and me in comfortable clothing- walked away to my car.
Today is the day, I told myself. Today is the day.
**