Monday, August 3, 2023

22:36

               It takes place again. Our famous village festival. Stalls, merry-go-rounds, music and lots of people. Definitely nothing for me. As a kid, I loved him, I liked being a part of the show. But after our children's group broke up and the village started moving in a different direction, it's just a business here that means only one thing: an arrogant fool at every turn. But what am I going to do about it. 

                 As I know my sister, she will again convince our parents to take her on the carousel. Arguing with them stopped making sense when my mom found an argument against me (apparently a favorite): "You should socialize more." But I don't want to socialize! And certainly not at such events. Bad things have been happening to me there for the last couple of years. Last year, I stumbled so much that I knocked down a few people around me and sprained my ankle. And the year before, I poured hot glasses on myself. I could go on like this. So what kind of socialization then? Ahh! 

                    Besides, the guys there are also worth nothing. Either they are from us from the village and every second person knows them here, or they are ugly. Nothing in between. 

                     Oh, and lest I forget: Nora hosts a cottage on Sundays. So I'm re-establishing myself as the mother of the group and I'm willing to oversee everyone and everything. How else. 

                       As for my biological research, I didn't go far with him because, for some inexplicable reason (lesson: don't leave three-year-olds alone in my room), my microscope broke down and he doesn't want to cooperate. So I have to call the professor not to count on me, say... ALL AUGUST! I guess I'll go crazy about it. Hopefully I'll have at least more time to finish some books. Ah, my head is banging. 

                         But anyway, this week will still be interesting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(author's note: I welcome everyone who has decided to read this book. At the beginning, I warn that the book will not be very long, but I hope you will be interested. This is just the beginning, so don't worry when you find it boring, the plot gets tangled. I wish you a pleasant reading!)