The Beginning

"They should just open these doors already, we've been waiting out here in the cold for hours.." Mark complained.

"It's not that bad if you actually brought a coat with you." Jason replied.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. But I heard this SAO game copy won't kill us like the last one so I hope that we can get our hands on it before we get stampeded by everyone."

"Hey a guy is walking over to the door. Get ready to be stampeded by everyone behind us.."

"Thanks for that motivational speech Jase.. " Mark said sarcastically as he got ready to run.

The store manager opened the door letting the oceans of people run in including Mark and Jason.

Mark ran as fast as he could to get to the video game section before everyone else. Luckily he and Jason were in the front if the line so they had the advantage to get a copy.

Mark and Jason both grabbed the game and went over to the counter.

"How was your shopping experience here?" The cashier said putting the games in bags for them.

"We've been here for three minutes.. But, okay I guess." Jason said getting impatient and wanting to play the game that very moment.

Mark gave the cashier the money, grabbed the bag and dashed out the door as Jason followed. They were both anxious to put on their NerveGear and play their new game.