one

Bruno Bucciarati's pack has remained the most powerful pack in Italy for quite a few years now. Not a soul dared to wander near their home, let alone their wide expanse of territory. Doing so would surely mean death. 

So, when the group's main security was making his way around the mansion to check for anything suspicious, one could imagine his surprise when he found an unmoving body near the driveway.

Said security man was called Mista. He was tall and fit, with tan skin and curly brown hair he kept hidden under a hat. Although he was rather gorgeous and had women and men ogling him when he went out, he didn't really go for that. He was serious about his job, protecting Bucciarati was his only goal. He owed that man his life. 

And being so serious about the job, he found himself unfazed by the supposed corpse laying around. It certainly wasn't his first time seeing one. However, finding one here? This spelled trouble. Someone had gotten a little too close to home, literally. Maybe they were trying to send a message? In any case, he knew he would have to report the body back to Bucciarati quickly.

He pulled out his phone to snap a few photos of it as evidence, and as his flash lit up the bloody and beaten body, he noticed something. This person was breathing.

"Hey!" Mista said in a loud voice, giving a kick to the side of the body. Blood trickled down the person's mouth but they didn't open their eyes or make a move.

"I said hey!" Mista dropped down on one knee, now shaking their shoulder. Looking closer, he saw a deep wound near their stomach, one that looked like it could be fatal. Still getting no response, he sighed. He'd have to bring this person to Bucciarati before they died, because he knew the boss would want some explanation. And it would certainly be easier to get information from the person rather than hunting down their killer... who could be anyone, with the way things were.

He sucked in a breath, sliding his arm under their armpit and wrapping their arm around his shoulder. His other hand went around their hip, being mindful of the wound. He started shuffling back towards the front doors of the mansion, practically dragging this bloody person alongside him. 

It was a bit of a struggle to put in his security information to get back inside, what with his bloody hands and a whole other person on his shoulder. But he managed, and once he reached the foyer, he let them down with a gentle thud before locking the doors.

"What took you so long, Mista? Did you find anything?" A voice called, and in walked Narancia, Mista's close friend and fellow pack member. He had his mouth full of food, and as soon as he laid eyes on the person by Mista's feet, he had spit it out.

"Holy shit, who is that?! Did you do that?" Narancia practically screamed, causing another member to run in the room. It was Fugo, the group's most intelligent member. Mista ran over to him, grabbing him with his blood-stained hand and pulling him to the body. 

"Quick, Fugo, do you think this guy's gonna make it?" Mista asked, knowing that if there was a way to save him, Fugo might know.

Fugo opened his mouth but quickly shut it. At this point, he'd been living here for nearly 3 years. Something like this shouldn't phase him. "Um, well.." He reached towards the deep wound near their stomach, looking up at Mista. "They're gonna need medical attention, now. Stitches, for sure... and the wound needs cleaned. Blood transfusion too, they've lost a lot of blood." 

"Mista, who is it?" Narancia pressed again, staring down at the body. "Why did you bring him in here?"

"I don't know, I just found em by the driveway. Already unconcious and bleeding like hell." He said, watching as Fugo put pressure on the wound. "Can you just go get someone already?!" He faced Narancia, who was pale.