Douma X Fem Demon Reader (I want you.)

Music for better experience🎶

Part -1
⚠️ mention of sexual harassment, child abuse ⚠️
A terrible past

Y/n is a 16 years old maid who is incharge in taking care of a 10 years old boy , the son of the cult leader. She had been taking care of the child for 3 years now they share a strong bond with each other. Little did she know that he's gonna be the reason of her life and death ☠️.
???pov
"Smile properly, can't you just smile a bit wider." The crazy women forcefully hold the boy face bruising his face.

Y/n's Pov

Somewhere in the External Faith Paradise Cult.

" Phew.... That was close I almost trip ." I said as I sigh in relief carrying the basket stock with loads of clothes to be washed.

" Y/n~Chann...♪" someone sings my name as I turn around to see little Douma running towards me with his little arms spread for a hug.

He hug my leg because he couldn't reach my height as he look up with his rainbow coloured eyes with a happy and excited look.

" Yn~Chan , let's play." He said as he shone his puppy eyes on me .

I don't want to refuse his request but I was left with no choice because I still had many chores to do or else the Lady Li (head of the maids) will kill me if she found out . I sigh as I look at the boy pleading me to play with him.

" Young master , I apologise but I can't play with you right now maybe we can play later on." I said as he frown with a sad look.

" How about I read you a bed time story tonight?" I asked,I put the basket down and crouch at his level holding his little hand into mine.

He put his finger on his chin as if thinking about it.

" Okay but I want you to read my fav (book tittle)." He pout cutely while I ruffle his hair earning a chuckle from him.
(He's so damn cute I'm gonna die only because of his cuteness.)

He jump and wraps his arms around my neck as I was startled by his sudden action. I patted his back in which he giggled .

" Okay let me finish first my wo-"

"Y/n-san!!!!" Someone interrupted me , I turn to look around and saw Kai waving at me .

"Y/n-san you're here.... Young Master it's nice to see you . How's your day?" Kai was suprise to see Douma and immediately bow while Douma just huff to side pouting in my arms.

I sweat drop at Douma's behaviour but he look mad at Kai.

" Young Master," Kai address still bowing.

" Master want your presence." Douma sigh in disappointment after hearing that he's father wants his presence, he wants to play with Y/n but seem like the world just couldn't gave him a break.

" Y/n-san, I need to discuss you something important can we-?" Kai ask as a slight blush appear on his cheeks.

The way Kai asks Y/n and his intimate behaviour didn't please Douma , if Douma was around his age he would have beat the hell out of Kai for trying to steal Y/n's attention.

" I'll discuss later Kai I need to finish my work first." Y/n reply as she put Douma down on his feet.

"I'll read you story tonight so be a good boy now , okay." She pinch Douma's cheek gently making Douma giggle at her touch.

Douma hummed happily and stick his tongue out at Kai making Kai a bit jealous of Douma.

" Run along, I'll meet you later Douma-sama." Douma wave at her and he's out of their sight.