Chapter-1

High school student, Yomino. The protagoinst of this story. As you can see, ordinary, darling Yomino is possessed of a lively beauty. But right now, she looks to be quite worn out. And who could blame her? Yomino's father loves to gamble. Their household budget is awash in debt. It's no wonder that she's like this. Oh, my, what an un-girly box lunch. 

But there was more!

House owner- Orders have been issued to evict you and seize your property. 

Yomino-What? What? Where is my father? Fath... What Dad was long gone, having run away from home.

His whereabouts now unknown. Poor Yomino was driven from her home, and  young though she was, she found herself homeless. What, oh what, will become of Yomino? Oh, this isn't like alone in the world or anything like that. It is a proper romantic comedy. Enjoy the thrills and chills to the very end! 

 Yomino Becomes a God.

Yomino screamed "That stinking old man!" suddenly she heard a sound saying "Someone! please help me! Please get that dog out of the way!"

Yomino-shoo. shoo.

Mikage- Pheww thank you. You have saved me. I had returned to this town for the first time in a long while, but then I suddenly got hassled by that dog and...

Yomino-You can't handle dogs?

Mikage- no, I can't. I guess the residents of these parts really don't feel welcoming toward me. Are you from these part, as well?

Yomino- oh, yes! Oh, but I have no place to call home now, though.    

And so, she explained her situation.

Mikage- Goodness! Your father was in debt?! You must hate your runaway father terribly for that. 

Yomino- Right!

Mikage- I'm embarrassed to say it, but I too am someone who abandoned his home.

Yomino- what?

Mikage-  It has been a few decades since then. Who knows how everyone is doing at home? Tomoe is bound to launch a jump kick at me as soon as I show my face.

Yomino- *think* Tomoe? Is that his wife? but you do have a home to go back to, right? I mean, I don't even have a home now.*awkward laugh*

Mikage- I will leave my home to you.

Yomino- Huh?

Mikage- The house cannot be left unattended forever, after all. Plus, if you would live there, I would be relieved of the burden. And above all else, you are...more worth of that house than I am.*kissed her forehead* Try going to this place that I've noted down. If you say that Mikage told you to go there, they will sure to welcome you. As their new lady and mistress.

Yomino- *shocked and blushing* Uh, um...

She started walking to direction that Mikage had given to Yomino. 

Yomino- New lady and mistress? I have nowhere else to go, anyway. I'll just play along.

When she reached the location she saw a shrine and said I got played*shocked*

Yomino- I swear! I'm never trusting an adult going. 

with that anger she was going from that place then suddenly she heard a voice saying Lord Mikage. she turned her face towards that shrine again she heard Welcome home, Lord Mikage. 

Yomino- *shocked* Huh? What? What?

 A magical fire burn behind her appear again she heard Mikage. screamed Ghosts! she was scared she run backward, her leg slipped and she entered the shrine, laying in the floor.