car<3

characters- amani & amelie

me and my girlfriend amelie went to the library like usual she knows how much i love books we browse for a little and not gonna lie she was looking good as always but god i couldnt stop staring at her she was just so beautiful hours later we decided to head home all day all i could think about was her she was so fine i was so needy for her touch i was so needy i was trying to move my legs just to get some type of friction she then noticed what i was doing and gave me a smirk look "what" i said "nothing you just are so cute when ur needy"she replied that gave made my body go crazy i needed her to touch me so bad i was practically begging she then started to rub my thighs softly she got more close into my inner thigh i whimpered softly while she teased me i then said "please stop teasing" she then put her hand in my panties and started fingering me slowly then fast with each sound i let out oh how it felt so good i was starting to getting close "please let me cum" i asked while moaning "be a good girl and beg for me then maybe ill let you" she said "please mommy~" i begged "good girl cum for me baby" she said while playing with my clit "fuck mommy" i moaned feeling myself cum on her finger i ride out my high she then stops the car and carries me inside to the bed she brings me water and we cuddles till we fall asleep.

sorry if this is shit its my first writing smutt