A little bit of ore info on you

You being y/n l/n have a quirk of a dragon that can breathe fire and ice

Weakness: if you fly too much your quirk makes you take a break from fly. And if you chose  to use too much fire or ice you will begin to feel weak and can't breathe. If you let your emotions take over your body everyone around you will become in immediate danger as you can't control your body after that.

Your favorite things to do: you like music, especially
when you love to sing. you like to sketch and paint. you also right in a diary that you like to use to store all of your personal secrets and feeling that you don't want anyone else seeing (or what you like to do if you don't like what I put in for you.)

Friends: you are in the same middle school as Kirishima and Mina you all are best friends from the start of the year of middle school .

Your feelings: you did develop some major feeling for Kirishima sense you guys have been best friends for a long time.

Personality: your personality is like Bakugo's but you just swear but you don't have anger issues. You are kind in most situations but once your in a fight you try your best not to have emotions like you go blank.

Things that have happened to you: you are afraid of yelling at you no matter what you would always cry when someone yelled at you. You've also had some trauma in your life time. You don't like to have any one worry about you and you never wanted to seek help even if you needed it. You have some major problems with trusting the people around you. Plus on top of all that you don't open up to your friends and family like you used to any.

Authors note if you have any questions about you feel free to ask don't be shy okay so sorry for so much explaining to you now on to the story