34

A/n: oh yeah, so like, someone asked me when I finish this book if I can make a Nagi x Isagi fanfic and I agreed...what I want to know if you guys want Hyo in the story 🤔.

Continuation.

After walking around trying to spot a decent area to see the stars. Hyo and Reo finally came across the spot...just, not exactly empty.

"Oh? Haven?" Hyo spoke up first.

Haven, who didn't even notice Hyo and Reo's presence immediately jumped at the sound of Hyo's voice...but her expression remained rather cold and annoyed.

"Oh...hey." Haven waved to Hyo... before looking over at Reo.

"Hi." Reo simply said.

Haven was quick to notice them both holding hands, but didn't say anything about it as she just crossed her arms and hummed.

"What're you doing up at this hour?" Hyo asked as he dragged Reo to sit down with him since Hyo's legs were practically dying.

"Well, a few of the boys in my cabin snore...really loud, so it's hard to sleep." Haven explained.

"Ohh, understandable." Hyo nodded.

"Why are you both up so late?" Haven asked, now changing her standing position as she placed a hand on her hip.

"Well..." Hyo mumbled.

"We were playing Uno with our class." Reo answered for Hyo.

"I see." Haven nodded and looked away for a moment.

"Well, you guys should probably sleep soon, we do have another game tomorrow between our classes again." Haven explained.

Reo and Hyo both nodded...Haven was about to walk off, before her curiosity got the best of her and she stopped in her tracks.

"Are you...guys a couple?" Haven asked not bothering to look back at the 2, so her back was facing them.

They both were surprised by the sudden question.

"No, we're not." Reo said, Haven nodded before turning around to look at Hyo.

"Hyo, did you want to hang out sometime?" Haven asked.

"Oh! Sure." Hyo nodded happily.

Haven nodded and looked at Reo...and if looks could kill...well, you guys should know the answer. Haven just returned Reo's cold stare at her, and immediately knew she had competition.

"Well, if we can't hang out during these 2 weeks I'm sure we'll be able to sort something out." Haven hummed as she now has her arms by her side.

"I'm pretty sure if the class doesn't plan another hang out tomorrow, I should be free then." Hyo explained.

"Alright then." Haven nodded and then began walking off.

Reo gave Hyo's hand a gentle squeeze which caught Hyo's attention.

"She's the one from the mall right?" Reo asked, Hyo nodded in response.

Reo nodded slowly.

"Don't worry, I'm sure she doesn't mean anything by hanging out." Hyo awkwardly chuckled...he's not that dumb to not notice the tension between the 2.