Bio's

(Authors Note: Hello and welcome to the Bio's part of the story. Now this part will give us both of their Bio's which will include basic info and a list of their abilities and what powers they have. Now they will gain the powers from the Narutoverse so they will have a lot of powers but they will gain the powers gradually and their opponents will mainly be those that use the powers from the Narutoverse as well. Now onto the Bio's. Also thanks to @Rabbits_know_best and  for helping me chose the ships that Izuku and Ein are going to be in.)

First Bio

Name: Izuku Uzumaki Uchiha Senju

Former Name: Izuku Midoriya

Age: 25

Race: Human

Gender: Male

Birthday: July 15th

Appearance: Izuku has pale skin and messy hair that sweeps down onto his face and also sticks up at strange angles making him resemble a piece of broccoli. Izuku's eyes are a bright emerald green. Izuku has jet-black hair with bright emerald green highlights. Izuku has several scars on his body after years of being quirkless and after all his fights as a hero in training. Izuku is slightly below average height for boys his age. Izuku also has a lean but muscular build due to training in hopes of controlling One For All back when he had it. Izuku has four freckles on each cheek that are both in a diamond pattern. Izuku has a tattoo on his left arm that is the pattern of a triangle with a curved line next to it and a smaller curved line underneath it and a dot near the bottom of the first line.

 Izuku has a tattoo on his left arm that is the pattern of a triangle with a curved line next to it and a smaller curved line underneath it and a dot near the bottom of the first line

Personality: Izuku is a kind and compassionate person. Izuku has a kind heart and is always supportive of others. Izuku is also protective and loyal to his friends and family and would do anything to make sure that they are safe and happy. Izuku has been known for his ability to show empathy and connect to the feelings of those around him. Izuku has shown to have signs of several mental issues such as trust issues, PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder), ADHD (Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder), trauma, depression, clinical depression, anxiety, low self-esteem and lack of self-care which all seem to come from past experiences. Izuku is oblivious to several topics and this has led to having a child-like innocence when it comes to certain topics. Izuku is trying to help people and maintain peace between them. Izuku tries to discourage any and all forms of discrimination and any and all forms of bullying. Izuku tries to help people stay happy and positive and also helps keep them safe and healthy. Izuku has also shown to be a hard working individual especially when he is determined to do something. Izuku has a habit muttering his thoughts out loud at incredible speeds which leads to most people not being able to understand him and to question whether or not he is actually going to be able to breathe. Izuku has shown to become serious and far more calculating during fights and to also keep the safety of those close to him as his top priority.

Skills & Abilities: Immense Physical Capabilities: Due to all of the training that Izuku has done has led to Izuku having immense physical capabilities. It has been shown that Izuku is capable of easily lifting weights that an adult human has trouble lifting. It has also been shown that Izuku has the strength to shatter the ribs of a fully grown adult human with a single punch without holding back any strength. It has been shown that Izuku is capable of running at twice the speed of a fully grown adult.