Was it really Hello ?

"Goodmorning beautiful" a simple text like that would lighten up my days..but what happened today ? Why didnt i recieve the text.. ? Perhaps maybe later i'd get it. Perhaps its just network problems. Perhaps...
First day of school and i have no friends. But i dont mind. No expectations= no disappointments.

The teachers kept walking in and leaving and another would walk in and leave and again and again till break. Soo class was okay because everyone was busy i didnt think they would notice me but in the canteen people are bound to want to be my friend !

Yet again another dissappointment.
Why won't anyone talk to me ?
What do i lack ?
What is wrong with me ?
Then suddenly i got a text from an unkmown number. It read "hello beautiful"
Was this the same person that wished me goodmorning ? Most of all who was this person ?
I started getting texts all summer. I just thought it was someone from school and i would eventually get to meet this person when school opened but now that i am in school where is this person ? Who is this person ? I had so many questions in my head. I needed answers and i needed them now !

*bell rings*

So its been half a day at school and still no friends and i have soo many questions but no answers. Ill go home and probably tomorrow will be a new day. I live alone. I dont know who or where my parents are ! Im just alone. When i reached home,I saw a letter on my doormat it said "hello"
Who couldve sent this. I thought to myself "Why isnt the person showing themselves !" And After that day....i never recieved a text or letter
Was it realy hello ? Or was it goodbye..

So. I dont know how to make a part 2 yet . So ill just write it here..

Soo i never recieved a text or a message
I dint have parents. No friends. No nothing
I decided to do aliitlle research on my self..
I went up to the attic with hope that i would find something that will give me a starting point.
I looked corner to corner and i found a box.
This box contained several letters like the ones i was getting.. were those letters mine ?. They had no name just a "hello" or "Goodmorning beautiful" what was all this ? I also saw pictures of me as a child and..... my parents ?
Im not to sure because i had never seem them. I just dont know what these letters are for. I saw another box under the old dresser soo i went and fetched it. I saw a diary. My diary. But when did write this ? The date on the diary was 1976... but that was soo long ago could this be my diary ? Yes because it was my handwriting and my name...but i was born in 1994.... the last page was a text...and this was not my handwriting....the text contained words that just made cry, tears fell from my face. It ended with a "Goodmorning beautiful"
The text made me realise why im alone... why i have no friends...it gave me all my answers.
Im Alone
Im Dead
Im Forever 21

Heyy guys.. hope you liked the story...i enjoyed writimg please please follow and comment...id love to read your stories

Soo part 3