attention

☆ fluff!
- dreadlocks era tom

(NOTE: lmfao im so sorry i kept making fluff one shots its just so comforting and fun to me, plus im so bad at writing smuts and angsts 😭😭 ill try to work on em soon though)

☆★☆★
it was a rainy sunday, your boyfriend tom came over like he does all the time. however you were studying and you have been for about an hour. you felt like reviewing some geography notes since you're doing pretty bad at geography at the moment. tom was pretty bumped that you have to study and not really spending time with him, but he understood. he decides to lay on your bed, waiting for you while you're studying on your own table across your bed.

hes just keeping you company while you're studying. but an hour felt like HOURS to him, you havent pay any attention to him at all when he craves for it. he hesitated for a bit, but decides to stood up and walked over to you. he leaned against the table and watching what you're doing, which was writing some materials. you looked at him in the eyes when you noticed hes just been watching but hasnt said a word.
y/n: what is it baby?
tom: ....nothing
he lets out a huge sigh to show his sarcasm
y/n: oh come onnn, what is it?
tom: well... it just has been HOOOUURRSSS since you're studying. why wont you take a breaaaakkkk
he whined, you laughed at the way he acts and how clingy he was being.
y/n: pffttt babe its only been an hour!
tom: nuh uh
you smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek
tom: come onnn pleaaaseeeeeeeee, come lay down with me
he said while gently grabbing both of your hands, almost dragging you to your bed. but you let go before you fall out of your chair.
y/n: love i really need to learn this otherwise ill fail my next geography exam!
tom: why do you have to study when im heeereeeee
he whines.
y/n: you come over like almost every sinlge day idiot

he sighed and grabs an extra small chair that was under the table to sit next to you and you watches as he does so. he looks at you in the eyes as you look at his before he presses his lips against yours. the kiss was gentle and short.

tom: will that make you lay with me now?
you rolled your eyes, smiling at him. hes really craving for your attention
y/n: how about one more hour hm? ill take a break then.
tom sighed.
tom: fffiiineeeee
you smiled at him
y/n: i love you tom
his face lit up a little when you said that
tom: i love you too honey
you continued your study while he's just sitting next to you, watching every move you do. you start taking some notes from the things you learned and as you're doing so he holds your right hand that was writing. he starts to rub it gently, feeling your skin.
you looked at him, he wasnt making eye contact. you smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek before you start to write again, letting his hand holding your arm.

he was just admiring you the whole time without making a single word. you can feel his puppy eyes observing everything you do. it wasnt until a few minutes later he starts to took his cap off of him gently and rests his head on the table.
you were trying to focus but cant help to feel your heart's melting at how adorable your boyfriend's being. you smiled without even looking at him as you're still writing. he looks at you in confusion
tom: what are ya smiling for hm?
he lifts his head up, still looking at you
y/n: you know what you're doing!
you chuckled, looking at him im the eyes now
tom: really? what am i doing?
y/n: you're trying to act all cute to stop me from focusing!
tom: pffftt i would neeeveerr....
he said sarcastically while smirking.

you rolled your eyes laughing before putting your pen down.
y/n: alright fine, lets take a break yeah?
he smiled and didnt take a second to lift you out of your seat, carrying you to the bed. you both lets out some giggles until he tossed you and himself to the bed. he gets on top of you and kisses you passionately. every single kiss with him always gives you butterflies. how soft his lips feels against yours, not to mention his lip piercing that rubs against your lips everytime you kissed.

he starts to flick the side of your lip with his thumb as a signal if you can slightly open your mouth for him to enter his tounge. and you did. he slid his tounge and you can feel it against your own. the kiss quickly turns to a make out. both you and his breath starts to get warmer and gasps starts to came out from your mouth. once he realizes that you were trying to gasp for air, he broke the kiss. you both looking at eachother while trying to control the breathing.

his hand starts to caresses your hair while smiling.
tom: Ich liebe dich
he said with a gentle, almost whisper voice.
you're not very fluent in german but you know exactly what that meant considering he said it all the time to you.
y/n: i love you too honey.

he starts to lays beside you with his face buried on your neck with his arms wrapping around you. in this position he was also laying on your arm. you can feel his breath against your neck, it was warm and slightly comforting how you can feel his breathing. he starts to give gentle kisses on your neck while whispering you nothing but sweet things
like "i love you" or "my pretty girl" over and over again. you caresses his hair with the arm he was laying on while rubbing his shoulder with your other free arm.

it didnt take a while for him to fall asleep on your neck. you always love hearing his little snores. and it was cute how he decides to be the little spoon here. you start to give him kisses on his head as you let him take a nap for a little while.